💍𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2 || "𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙷𝙴."💍

En başından başla

"Wait, that's your daughter?!" JJ and Emily exclaimed in shock and the Morgan sheepishly waved at her aunties who had no idea about her with a smile on her face.

"Hi aunty JJ, Emmy." The dark skinned, raven haired girl greeted the two woman.

"Hi sweetheart." The two woman replied still in shock.

"We knows there's more Gabi, you can carry on." Alec told the woman.

Everyone watched as the dark skinned woman turned to the Morgan girl making them all do the same thing.

"You're a legend Asakhe." Gabriella told the young woman.

"And you know it." She concluded.

Asakhe nodded at her guardian angels words, understanding the truth behind them.

"I've seen your past, I've seen your present but more importantly I've seen your future." Gabriella continued.

Alec, Savannah and Derek shared a worried look their shared anxiety going through the roof for the young woman the three of them cared about the most.

"That's why you're all here." Gabi spoke up as she looked around at everyone.

"Asa just recently turned 23 a few months ago, July 2nd to be exact, a celebration everyone in this theatre except Madelyn, Jace, Clary, Isabelle, JJ and Emily were there for, a huge celebration that came together as it was planned by Alec himself." Gabriella stated.

The engaged couple shared a look and smiled at each other, Alec then winked at his fiancée knowing he would do it all in a heartbeat for her again if needed.

"I've put this off for a lot longer than I wanted to, in fact I probably would've done it a few months after Asa turned 22 but I'm glad that I waited." Gabriella told everyone.

"So wait, which part of princessa's life are we watching?" Raphael questioned, the worry evident in his tone as the Mikaelson family and Mystic Falls have yet to see what the Morgan girl went through in Beacon Hills and if an uncle knows his niece blood or not the Hispanic vampire knows his niece isn't ready to relive that part of her life again.

Asa nodded her head vigorously in agreement with her non blood Hispanic uncles question but she couldn't help smile when she saw her aunt Katherine link her hand with her husbands.

Before Gabriella could answer she along with everyone all jumped slightly when they heard the delighted, high pitched squeal that left the Morgan girls mouth and they all watched as she jumped up and down in her fluffy, sparkly, owl slippers.

"Uncle grumpula number 1!" Asa exclaimed happily as she rushed towards Raphael and jumped on his back as she wrapped her arms round his neck whilst Raphael's quick vampire instincts allowed him to grab a hold of the spot between his nieces thighs and leg to keep her upright.

Everyone including Raphael couldn't help but chuckle at the nickname Asa called her uncle even though she's had it for years, she's called him and his younger twin brother Ricardo that for years.

"Aunty Kit Kat." Asa smiled as she made grabby hands for her doppelgänger aunty like she was four years old again.

"Hello angel." Katherine smiled as she took her niece from her husbands back and let Asa koala cling to her.

"Doppelgänger!" Rebekah exclaimed in shock just now taking note of the Petrova doppelgänger not noticing her before now.

"Rebekah." Katherine nodded civilly at the blonde Mikaelson.

"Katherine." Everest smiled at the doppelgänger, in all honesty despite everything that went down between Katherine and the Mikaelson's, Everest found a companion in her and she was glad that she's been able to reconnect with the Bulgarian doppelgänger thanks to the Morgan girl.

"Everest." Katherine smiled softly, nodding her head once more.

Everyone then turned back to Gabby who just waited patiently with a kind and understanding smile on her face and she fondly rolled her eyes when she saw Asa hugging her uncle Ricardo piggyback style of course whilst showing her aunt Tiana her nails she recently got manicured.

"Anyways as I was saying, we will be watching Asa's life with the Carringtons, watching as she grows her Dynasty, like the girl boss we know her to be." Gabriella smiled.

"Would anyone like some snacks before start?" Gabriella questioned.

"Snacks!" Stiles and Asa exclaimed in perfect sync, their excitement evident.

The Morgan girl jumped off from her uncles back and quickly ran over to Alec grabbing him by the hand and then dragging him with her to the snack bar that Gabi had so graciously set up for everyone.

"Gabi is there cake?!" Asa exclaimed her question towards her guardian Angel.

"Wait hold that thought." Asa spoke again before she popped open a bottle of champagne and poured a glass for her and Alec whilst the eldest Lightwood grabbed their favourite snacks.

"Did you say cake?!" Derek asked his daughter as he rushed over to her by the snack bar.

"Cake!" Hank exclaimed as well rushing after his father and big sister, also wanting some cake too if there was.

"May the angel have mercy on me." Savannah sighed dramatically before following after her family so she could get a glass of champagne as well.

______________******____________

_______________******_______________

*************************
💍AUTHORS NOTE💍
**************************

Hey everybody, this is chapter 2 done and dusted, I hope you guys are enjoying so far, the next chapter will be season 1, episode 1 of Dynasty, I'm so excited also just wanted to say that the time line of the different shows might be slightly different as they're all set in different years like Criminal Minds for example has been around since like 2005 hence why I've decided to make Hank around Max Lightwoods age for this story....speaking of Hank, I've decided that he will be played by young/baby Miles Brown!

speaking of Hank, I've decided that he will be played by young/baby Miles Brown!

(He's a sisters boy at heart ❤️)

See you guys in the next chapter! (Feel free to let me know about any and all spelling mistakes!😊)
Kisses my FBI agents, angels, supernatural beings and self made entrepreneurs💋