"Is there a reason I really shouldn't be confident?" Ryuen asked then got nervous when I got out my phone.

I showed him the picture of Kiyotaka kicking his ass making him groan. I grinned then turned it off before Suzune tried to look at what I showed him.

"Satisfied now?" Ryuen asked. "Or do you want me to tell you my plan for survival?"

"No." Suzune rejected. "Hearing it might lead me right into your hands. Still, thank you seeing you accept reality helps me to do what needs to be done."

But from hearing his confidence she definitely believes there's a way now and will search hopelessly for it. Ryuen would win if we weren't here.

"What needs to be done?" Ryuen asked.

"If we can't avoid expelling someone then I need to determine who is actually worthy and see that their sentence is carried out," Suzune stated, but there was no conviction since she still had hope or is to scared to actually do it.

It's truly a shame she's even speaking right now, I guess that's all she can do still.

"That could end up bouncing right back at you," Ryuen warned her, and he seemed annoyed like me.

"If it does, I suppose I will have to accept that this was the limit of my abilities." Suzune hummed.

"Sounds like empty confidence to me." Ryuen laughed and she was stunned we could tell. "It's not that easy to kill someone."

"I can do it," Suzune stated. "From the moment I came here, I have never shown mercy to students who held me back."

"You have many times." I let out as I pointed at myself. "You help me whenever I'm near to fainting."

"Because it wouldn't be right to leave you!" Suzune argued showing to her that the situation is a different thing, but to me, it isn't since I wouldn't help someone like me so she isn't merciless like she pretends to be.

Getting voted out of here will be death to some people like me just like it was in the White Room, so it scares her.

"She's right, you can't do it," Ryuen added.

"How would you know that?" Suzune questioned him.

"I know all about you," Ryuen smirked. "I can see the hints of reluctance behind your words. If you can't even face your own brother, you are not prepared to do anything. You don't actually know what to do, do you?"

"And you have already gotten comfortable in your little class dynamic," Ryuen added and she backed up so he took the opportunity to lean over her. "You can't possibly be levelheaded about it. The only ones who can, maybe are me, and Sakayanagi who sees her classmates as nothing more than pawns."

"Let me give you some mercy," I suggested making Ryuen move back since he was interested in what I had to say. "Zoo, you are a leader so of course people will scrutinise your every word," I stated scaring her. "Just be quiet, okay?"

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"...Are you seriously not getting it?" I questioned her. My tone scared her, but she noticed the other two didn't flinch. "Suffer in silence and live. That's all someone with your worth can do."

"Despite all of your confidence, you don't really have a way out, do you?" Suzune asked Ryuen after looking away from me.

"What makes you think that?" Ryuen asked.

"Because at the end of the day, you will be expelled," Suzune stated.

"Which is why I'm sitting back and accepting it," Ryuen explained as he left. "Don't let this chance get away."