F for..... (makne line)

Start from the beginning

I was greeted with that breathtaking eye smile of his and I smiled back

Jimin: oh y/nnn!!!! You are here!!! What a surprise!!!!

He said excitedly, opening his arms to hug me, I smiled at him, hugging him. He hugged me so tightly that my body was completely pressed against his.

Y/n: ohh it's so nice to meet you again!

I felt him smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him more

??: oh!! See who is here!!!!! Y/n!!! We missed youuu!!!

I and Jimin instantly looked at the owner of the voice, only to find taehyung standing there with headphones resting around the back of his neck, he was wearing a gray t-shirt with black lower. I instantly smiled at him as he came near me to hug me. Jimin broke the hug as taehyung came to hug me.

These guys are too hot for me! Too much!! I'm dead tonight!!

I hugged taehyung and felt myself getting aroused more. He hugged me tightly.

Taehyung; how are you! You know we were talking about you today!

Y/n: I'm so fine, how are you guys! And where is jungkook?!

Jimin: oh, he is taking a shower, wanna go and surprise him?

Jimin said and I nodded, agreeing.. but this time Jimin had no smile on his face.... There was whole ass smirk. As I looked back at taehyung, he smirked too..

Y/n: why you guys are smirking at me? What's the matter?

Taehyung: umm.. n-nothing, just hug him too... He love hugs... Especially when they are from you.

He said and smirked again, I nodded running towards his room upstairs.

-Third person pov-

Taehyung; you saw that?

Taehyung asked Jimin, smirking, and Jimin nodded smirking back..

Jimin: that was too hot to handle

Jimin said while pointing towards his crotch, and as taehyung looked there, he laughed loudly, Jimin gotta boner!

Taehyung: I have a wish to play with them, I wanna mark them, they are huge.

Jimin closed his eyes instantly, hissing as he imagined himself with y/n, doing all of it, roughly.

Taehyung: relax bro, I'm sure there is a intention behind that, she won't come here without a bra when she know that three of us lives here alone..

Jimin: you mean-, t-that -

Taehyung smirked and nodded again

Taehyung: you are getting it right bro

Jimin's mouth was opened in shock...

Jimin: dammmnn, RIP that pussyyyy!

Taehyung; calm down! She will hear

Taehyung said, smiling at Jimin and Jimin smiled back

- Y/N POV -

As I went towards jungkook's room, I entered it quickly, I closed the door behind my back, it was getting worse now, I need attention, my body feels so hot and my thighs are starting to stick because of my wetness. I heard shower stopping and I instantly stood beside the door of washroom, gonna scare him!

I waited for just 2-3 minutes and the door opened, as soon as that happened I said 'bhooo' on the top of my lungs trying to scare him. And as I stopped, I looked at a wide eyes jungkook, who had his hand on his chest... Oh sorry.... Bare chest