2- It's Fate

*** AALIFA NIYAZ***

"Yes, I have all the recordings. I know they are safe." Asim was talking over the phone.

The show was done. I stood, as expected, on the top and came to express my gratitude for giving me a chance to meet Zaviyaar Sheikh.

"No. No. Consider Brando out of it. It's just me now." He was talking. He had been doing it for a few months now.

I had no idea what about it was vexing him for the time being. According to him, it was for a big show. I hoped he could get it though I didn't know the details.

"Asim!" I called, rushing to him, having no idea what he was talking about.

"I will talk to you later." He cut the call and turned to me, grinning back.

"Ah, thank you so much, Asim. I love you so much!"

After the event, my gaiety was at its peak, Asim fulfilled a desire of mine and I couldn't express my feelings enough.

"I love you too. If I didn't I wouldn't have done it for you. Come on, let's go now." He chuckled as we started walking down the corridor of the hotel, extremely tired from the event.

"You didn't mind when he held my hand, did you? I had no idea he would do this. Sorry, I was too excited, I should have declined-" I asked worriedly.

"It's alright, Aalifa. You deserve a handshake after waiting for him for two years." He whispered sincerely.

"Thank you again."

Humming, we both entered the lift and it was empty. I blushed to be with him, sheepishly smiling to myself. He smirked at my reaction as we remained like that for a few moments.

But soon his expressions changed with a worried one.

"Aalifa, listen,"

"Hmm?"

"I didn't want to ruin your excitement before so I remained silent but there is something which is bothering me for a while." He called sternly, turning to me.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked softly.

"Don't take my words to your heart but these big personalities, you included... are not what they show. I mean, look at you, all temptingly, elegant before the world and a baby in reality." He continued hesitantly.

I was about to be baffled and then I realized what he called me and pouted, scoffing and turning my head to the side.

"Hey!" I puffed, earning a short-laugh as he pinched my cheek sweetly.

"Yes. And him... okay, he is a charitable guy, who could speak two words of motivation but I feel like he is not safe to be with. I mean, didn't you feel a strange, dark aura from him?" He cleared his throat, gaining my attention.

"If I am speaking the truth, I noticed it too for a moment but I was too excited so I let it slide."

"Stay away from him. He is not what he seems." He ordered me seriously.

"This should be your first and last meeting with him."

What was wrong with him?

I nodded timidly but then I smiled, waving my hand to shrug it off.

"Okay, cool. And besides, I just wanted one meeting. It's not like I am going to meet him again so forget it." I shrugged my shoulders, not thinking deeply about it.

"Yeah. We shouldn't concern ourselves with high society people like him too. Their world is entirely different from ours." He hummed in agreement.

"Hmm. I agree. Anyways, thank you again, and good night. I am going to my room." Yawning, I waved my hand at him and went to my room.