Throughout the bathing process the two were laughing and giggling non stop that made taekook to smile widely. The two dresses the twins together in same outfit, Jungkook even made them wear a beanie that made the two look awfully cute. Being all freshen up, the two got in full energy. And began to crawl all over the bed.

"Are you both going to race?" Jungkook asked, the two nodded their heads even if they didn't understood what their father meant

"Are you both going to race?" Jungkook asked, the two nodded their heads even if they didn't understood what their father meant. But their nods indeed made taekook laugh.

"Great the, start on the count of three." Tae spoke Clapping his hands as he stepped down from the bed. They placed the two together, they stared at tae with wide eyes, who smiled widely.

"Ok 1...2...3" the two moved their bum back and forth before crawling ahead, their parents cheered for the two while Clapping their hands softly they got near the head board a together. Taekook clapped encouraging the two as they tried to sit, and the parents iled proudly seeing the two sitting properly on the bed without any support.

The two stared at each other with wide doe eyes, as they tried to grab the pillow corners from their tiny hands and fell on the bed over their back making them giggle on their own.

"Wohhh my bunnies are so strong." Jungkook spoke picking them carefully and spinning softly with them in his either arms. Their room was soon filled with the kids laugh mixed with their parents giggles.

****

Breakfast time..

Twins were settled on the high chairs of theirs, tae was sitting on a chair while others were having their breakfast and feeding their kids too. Tae tried to place the spoon filled with cerelac(Indians will know what it is).

The two turned their heads on different directions making tae frown.

"Don't you wanna have it bub?" Tae asked, doctor had suggested the parents to give the twins some food as well. But this two always throw damn tantrums while having solid food or any food except there mama's milk.

"Let me try." Jungkook spoke taking the spoon from tae, he placed the spoon near Jung-hyun's lips who parted his lips making tae stared at the boy with disbelief while Jungkook got a proud grin.

"Bunnies want to eat from dada's hands." He spoke proudly as took another spoon ful cerelac and tried to feed jeongguk who parted his lips too, Jungkook gave tae a smug look who pressed his lips to held back a laughter. Seeing the expression of his love Jungkook looked at the two who were throwing out the cerelac.

Jungkook stared at them with disbelief face, while the two had their lips parted and the whole cerelac was coming out flowing it over their chin and dropping on the table.

"Aish you brats." Jungkook spoke as he took some wer wipes that is always placed on dinning table cause of the kids in the house. Everyone giggled at Jungkook who sighed cleaning the two s faces and than the table.