Chapter Three

Enjoy.
-Yours truly

-Layly POV-
(One week later)
"We have to what!?", I yelled chopping up chicken tenders for lunch. "We gotta take em outta school", Game stepped back. Every since the run in with the man who knows about my life we gotta keep stuff on the downlow if you catch my drift. The kid's had a week left in school and I wanted them to finish.

"No they're gonna finish school and that's final", I stated

"No the hell they not", he pointed his finger at me.

I roller my eyes and got the salt and pepper and other seasonings. "Can you please get me a frappicino?", I asked.

"Hell naw I can't my baby not finna be a caffine head", he walked into the den right off the kitchen.

I smacked my teeth and seasoned the food. A week ago we found out we we're having a baby. I was excited. I wasn't showing. My sister had her baby. She had another boy...And a girl!!! It's true I did jinx her. She's still happy she got her girl tho.

"Aye ma, can I go to Ty's to finish up my homework", Harlem came strolling into the kitchen first glancing at my belly then up at my face. The kid's know about my pregnancy Cali took it the hardest tho. Harlem was happy and King was so carefree. I shook my head."Ask your father",I cut up some fries and looked at the time. "Ma you know he's gonna say no tho", he smacked his teeth and threw his head back rolling his eyes.

"You talk to yo mom like that again imma hurt you and say no to what", He came in rubbing his head. I winked at Harlem."Well Harlem wants to go to a friends house for a project ", I sat on Game's lap. "If you say yes I'll do that one thing for you", I whispered in his ear then nipped his earlobe a little. "U-uh y-ye-yea you can go buddy", He said. Harlem threw his hands in the air and went to get ready. "Was you serious", Game asked. I pushed him back. "Boy no I wasn't go get me my Frappé tho", I took everything off the stove. "Mm mm mm I smell so good ole food cooking in dis kitchen",King came in rolling his eyes. Cali behind him. She hit him in the back of his head. I laughed. He smacked his teeth. "Ma dukes whatchu cooking", he tapped me. "Call me ma dukes again imma cook you a knuckle sandwich.", I pushed his head back. I started making their plates while Game dropped Harlem off. "Mommy Ketchup please", Cali smiled. I handed it to her.

I had a sudden urge for nachos. "After you guys eat we're going to 'Target'", I put my shoes on.

--------------
(Too make this faster imma start skipping months.)
-Yours Truly

-The Game POV-
(Three months later)

"Oh mommy's babies she missed you guys", Lay kissed all our kids forehead. She had just helped me kill two niggas that was stealing my shit.

Over these months the kids been with my mom, I been handling buisness, and Lay been being pregnant, mean but my baby been helping me too tho. "Daddyyyyyy", Cali ran up jumping in my arms. I dapped up Harlem and gave King a noogey. "So you was giving grandma a hard time", I looked up at my mom. She looked pale, sick,and her once thick brown hair was now thin and turning color. "Ma are you ok", I asked putting Cali down. "Oh baby I'm fine im ready to go home tho the lord been calling me",She coughed. "Ma what the hell you talking about", I chuckled. "I have breast cancer boy I only got three days thats why I wanted the kids", she went over and kissed Lay's stomach we didn't even tell her."God was speaking to me and I already knew that you were, I really wish I could see them", she sighed. "I talked to the kids take me to the hospital Jacy", she got in the car.

I was still trying to process the fucked up shit my momma just told me the women that raised me. First my brother now her. I got in the car driving slowly.
--------
(At the hospital)