I guess my guess was right.

Well, for that guy, today is the only chance he has.

I already received a call from lawyer Choi Ji-woon yesterday.

Tomorrow is the final sentencing date of the family court, and without any disagreement, I will become the guardian.

The situation has been set up so that appeals cannot be made, but he also said that if an unreasonable appeal were to be filed, it would be handled neatly.

I nodded without thinking because it was something I had experienced countless times, but then I thought about it, and this is Korea.

Because I had been living in the United States for a while, my relatives never thought of visiting me in person.

Even if they were to board a plane to the United States, they wouldn't know where I was in the United States.

But things are different now.

I'm in Korea, and I'm appearing on an audition program.

How many staff members reside here and how many people are involved with the program?

The location of the accommodation should have been known quickly.

My uncle, who received the information, could not bear it anymore and rushed to Pocheon.

Because billions of dollars are about to fly away before his eyes.

But if you met me, there wouldn't be anything you could do, right?

Oh, did you come here to get some unexpected profits?

He gave up on becoming a guardian since a top lawyer from a large law firm was hired, but he was wondering if he could save a few pennies.

How do they say that in Korean?

Was it Pojji?

>뽀찌 = the gambling term "pojji" is " a person who wins a lot of money by winning a bet or gambling and returns a certain amount of the winnings (as a tip) to other person(s) as a sign of joy and gratitude.

"I will talk to him. We have to practice, but he can't keep causing trouble."

"But... ... ."

I can feel the writer's eyes shaking.

That's conflict.

I feel sorry for you, but I want it to be film on camera.

I guess she hasn't had much experienced.

It's not dirty yet.

"Could you please film it with camera, just in case?"

"huh?"

"If he spread false rumor, then we have to make it public."

"... ... ."

But strangely enough, the writer wasn't conflicted, she was just worried about me.

When I came out, the cameras were already rolling.

It seems that one of the kagams (camera director) has slightly adjusted the camera to capture the panoramic view of the accommodation.

I see my uncle screaming, who's face turning red, whether he knows the camera is filming or not.

Seeing that he was struggling even though the sturdy staff members were trying to dissuade him, it seems like the power of money is great.

At that time, my uncle found me.

"You, you! You don't know about your father and mother, you bastard! What did I do to your father... ... !"