Nevertheless, the discord deepened.

No matter how hard I tried, people hated me.

And they said it was all because of me.

Because I risked my life for solo activities rather than team activities, because I pushed my teammates without consideration, and because I was a genius, I looked down on those without talent.

Even fans said that.

In the end, For the Youth took the step of disbanding.

But surprisingly, I didn't regress at this moment.

Although For the Youth was disbanded, I, Sion, who was the leader and main vocalist of the team, still had many fans.

There were times when my image deteriorated for a moment, but when For the Youth disbanded and I was left alone in the entertainment industry, my image quickly recovered.

Afterwards, I made a solo comeback and continued my successful career, and began selling albums targeting the Japanese and Chinese markets.

It was about three years after the team was disbanded that I returned.

It all started when one day, after the team disbanded, the team members who had canceled their contracts with their agency and became ordinary people wanted to meet me.

They handed me an apple (apology).

It was very difficult at that time because they were blinded by jealousy.

They were happy to see me doing well, but also misses me.

Can't we reunite again?

Please think about it for the sake of the fans who are waiting for the full For the Youth group.

If it were now, it would have been a suggestion that would have made one scoff.

No, it would never have gotten into that situation in the first place.

But back then, I had a much softer sensibility than I do now.

Stupidly, to the point of getting hurt by people.

It was a time when I was feeling the limitations of solo music due to falling album sales.

So, I accepted the members' apology and decided to prepare for a full comeback.

However, in the end, the complete product could not be formed due to one contract condition.

[The profits earned through solo activities are divided into N parts.]

A desperate measure taken to prevent the disbandment of the team.

They asked for it again, and I wasn't stupid enough to give in to a request that had obvious intentions.

So For the Youth members spat at me again and left.

When I opened my eyes... ... .

Bipp, Bipp-

It was at an intersection.

After that, I became a lot calmer.

I'm not sure if it's because the first team activity failed or because I saw their ugly side.

So, in the 7th round, I once again chose For the Youth.

I wanted to try an experiment.

How do they change if I treat them not with warmth, but with the logic and business of capitalism?

The success of the second For the Youth was faster than the first, and the plane arrived at a higher altitude.

But the result was the same.