Chapter 13 : Ōtsutsuki physique

The holographic projection showed two girls, bearing striking resemblance to each other, with their immaculate white eyes.

The older one on the left appeared to be around 12 or 13 years old, while the younger one on the right was around 8 or 9. Their distinct white eyes indicated their lineage from the Hyūga clan.

These two girls were Hyūga Hinata and Hyūga Hanabi, two sisters hailing from the Hyūga family.

Much like Hyūga Neji and Hyūga Natsu, they were both on the list together, even sharing the same reward choices.

24th place : Hyūga Hinata (Intermediate Byakugan)

23rd place : Hyūga Hanabi (Intermediate Byakugan)

Reward options:

1: Advance the Byakugan's level

2: Intermediate Ōtsutsuki physique

"Whoo~"

From the viewing platform in the arena, Hyūga Hiashi let out a sigh of relief. At least two of his family members had made it onto the list, and they were his own daughters, so there was no room for embarrassment.

However, his expression soon turned contemplative.

The concept of the Byakugan's advancement was understandable, as Uchiha Ran had explained. It was about enhancing the power of their dojutsu, allowing them to wield the Byakugan's authoritative presence, just like Neji and Natsu had already achieved.

But what exactly was this Ōtsutsuki physique?

Both options seemed to be somehow connected.

The word Ōtsutsuki triggered a deep resonance within Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, who was awakened from her slumber within the seal on the moon, as depicted in the Golden List.

"Mother!"

In the Land of Rain, Black Zetsu's expression darkened as he read the word Ōtsutsuki. It seemed to stir something within the depths of his memory.

"I will succeed!"

"Even in the face of this Golden List."

Simultaneously, in the Pure Land, Uchiha Madara's eyes narrowed, his attention caught by the term Ōtsutsuki. "Ōtsutsuki, the legendary name. Is it connected to the Hyūga? According to my research, it should be related to both the Uchiha and the Senju."

"Is there a hidden secret within the ninja world that I am unaware of?"

Doubt and curiosity filled Uchiha Madara's mind as he gazed at the live Gold List broadcast, his eyes settling on Uchiha Ran.

Intuition suggested that this young individual might hold the answers he sought.

What an intriguing development!

"Ran-san, what should we choose?"

Hanabi tugged Hinata forward to stand before Uchiha Ran, displaying no hesitation whatsoever.

Hinata, blushing and shy, avoided direct eye contact with Uchiha Ran, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh, dear..."

Hyūga Hiashi sighed silently. Was this the right time to ask such questions?

But with Uchiha Ran's reputation for knowledge spreading far and wide, it was only reasonable to seek his guidance.

Hyūga Hiashi shot Uchiha Ran a meaningful look, prompting everyone's gaze to converge on him.

"In this manner, I'll be under considerable pressure."