It starts

Sasha
I was at the curtain waiting for my cue. Rhea said I'm here on Monday Night Raw and I'm in the mood for a fight. So this is an open challenge to any woman who wants to face the eradicator come on out. I said oh my god looks like I'm carrying this storyline. Rhea said hello anybody wanna fight? My music started playing. I walked out. People cheered. I walked down to the ring and got in. I jerked the microphone out of her hand. The fans cheered. I said I accept. I hit her with the microphone and kneed her repeatedly in the stomach. I flipped her and kicked her in the back. I did a basement drop kick and pulled her up. She pushed me and slapped me. I tried to hit her with a forearm, she ducked and tried to big boot me. I ducked and countered with a hard forearm. She was out. I pulled her up, kicked her in the gut and did the shining wizard. I got up, did the loser sign and laughed. I said you're such a loser. I stepped on her body, got out and went to the back. I waited at the curtain for her. She walked through. I said I thought I told you to step your game up. That promo sucked. Rhea said oh my god, get off my ass! I said no, not when you're in a storyline with me. I'll say it one more time I'm not carrying this storyline. So step up your game. Rhea said I don't have time for you. I rolled my eyes and said I don't have time for your dumbass anyways. I walked away....