Chapter 5: No Tardy Day

Zacznij od początku

Her voice is getting louder as I kept on approaching.

Quil: *begging* "Please be there.... I'm coming."

???: *gentle song* ♫"I'm sure that with each day that passes by. You will finally learn to soar up high in the sky. No matter just how many times things go wrong FOR YOU. But remember that the most important thing, is to follow your dreams. You must always stay true, to all that your heart tells you."♫

*humming*

I pushed forward as hard as I could until I see a bright light ahead of me. I feel a soft wind brushing my face when I stop and looking around. The gentle sound of the flowing water brings to my attention when I'm slowly calm down.

???: *cute giggles* "[You got here quicker than I thought, but I never expecting anything less from you.]"

Gazing upon the person is sitting nearby a crystal lake and turns around, seeing her giving me a peaceful smile that can fills tranquillity in my soul. Hoping my sight doesn't fool me, I see my deceased mate whom I lost years ago.

 Hoping my sight doesn't fool me, I see my deceased mate whom I lost years ago

Nox-Olivia

Quil: *emotional* "Olivia....."

Olivia: *delightful smile* "[It's been a while, my thunder idiot

Olivia: *delightful smile* "[It's been a while, my thunder idiot.]"

I embrace my lost mate tightly, unwillingly to let her go to ensure that she really here and I wailed out with an overwhelming grief.

Quil: *crying* "[I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I let you down! I got you killed! Everything is my fault!]"

Olivia: *sigh* "[Quil. Not everything is your-]"

Quil: *outburst* "[No, it is! It's my fault. Everything we had is gone.... all because of me. Because of my cursed blood.]"

Olivia: *reassuring smile* "[You never mean for this to happened, my love. You may shift the blame on yourself but I'll never hate or curse you.]"

I felt Olivia wrap her arms around me, it's feels warm and lovely like it used to. I cling to her tighter while having my tears continue to flow out of my cheeks, surprisingly I felt her tears flow out as well.