Somewhere she was expecting her father to ask how she was. In years this is the first time he made an attempt to meet her. Somewhere a daughter's heart did give away from reality. But she will not cry in front of him, she doesn't deserve this. She could not calm herself further and so she left.

She did a better job complimented her mind and she left to find her peace where she gets to take her mind off everything.

She reached the hospital to see where her alignment was and quickly changed and got to work.

People around her could understand that something is odd and thought not to pry over it.

She was occupied with 2 surgeries and by noon she had completed all the follow ups. Since she had more time in hand, she went to emergency wards to assist there as she knows they are always out of hand.

Ali saw her enter the hospital but a look at her was enough for him to let her be. Neil was doing a later shift and by the time he joined he started to hear the staff whining amongst them.

Nurse 1 - something is really off. How can she turn herself from a sweet flower to an angry bird. I warn you guys not to indulge her and just get her what she wants. I haven't seen her in such an aura, it seems she is calm but anyone who approaches her will be the cause of her outburst.

Nurse 2- even the kids haven't bothered her today. They have been quiet looking at her. It's as if someone has entered her soul.

He passed by not wanting to pry over it. Maybe she was really just working.

He tried to look for the schedules and started to work.

Finally what seemed like hours when Ali could not control he barged in.

Ali- Neil yaar sahi sahi bata kuch hua hai kya?

Neil- mujhe kya hua hai ?

Ali- duffer tujhe nhi tum dono ko?

Neil- kin dono ko? Ek to na ye chalna band kar aur mujhe bata kya baat kar rha hai?

Ali- dekh kal tak na Avni ekdum theek thi. Shaant and normal. Aaj jab se aayi hai na ek min ke liye rest liya hai na kuch khaya hai na kisike saath baat kar rhi hai. Aisa lag rha hai mujhe usme tera roop dikh rha hai.

Ek tu hi bas hai mere bhai aur koi nhi chahiye mujhe.

Neil- hoga kuch usmein itna kyu soch rha hai. Give her sometime she will manage to sort things her way.

Ali- pakka na?

Neil- haa! Har problem mein hum to help nhi kar sakte hai na, let her deal with it and she will say if she really has any issues.

Ali went once Neil assured him. Though he knew something was bothering her but asking her upfront would lead to more mess then she already is in.

He found out that she reached later than she was about to mean there was something.

He carried on with his patients when finally his last patient was done. He decided to change and leave for the day as there were other doctors scheduled.

He reached the lobby to sign out when he heard them talking amongst self.

Receptionist 1- she is still not left? What about tomorrow? She has the earlier shift for the day if she is still here when will she be resting?

Receptionist 2 - God knows but no one can go talk to her. The entire day she hasn't lashed at anyone but her body language seems that she has many things to say which would come out.

There for her it was just the work where she wanted to drown herself in. Not knowing where and how things were but she reached wherever there was work. The surroundings did not matter all she did was focus on the files and patients.