OO. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

𝑶𝑶

𝑶𝑶. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

─━━━━━━━━━━─

THE PLANE LANDED, the plane from japan has succesfully reached
thailand. the passengers took their respective luggages as they met their own families and departed their ways. ying has just reached thailand aftyer living in japan for 5 years. "Uncle Chen!"ying exclaimed as she hugged her driver, who has been working for her family for a long time. "You've grown up yingying"Chen said.

"mhm, let's go! I'm excited to meet mae~"ying sing-songed, as Chen chuckled and they departed to the rattna mansion. greeted by warm smiles from the maids and servants, ying made her way to her mother.
knocking and the door and hearing a sign of permission, she entered.
her mother greeted her with a smile and hugged her.

ying seated herself infront of her mother as she crossed her legs and placed her hand on the table her chin cupped. "so what are those 4 minions doing?"ying joked. "all good, they grew up and now in their last year of high school"mrs.rattna said.

"so what about the school I'm going?"ying asked. "the same as the four, from tomorrow you will start the chaotic school, filled with suprises for you"informed mrs.rattna. "oh really?"ying said, suprised.

"now school is interesting"ying said, with a sly smile.

─━━━━━━━━━━─
-lin