"LAST BUT NOT LEAST YOUR STARTING PG AND YOUR FAVORITE ESPN HIGHSCHOOLER Y/N HARPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd was really hyped up and so was I standing up jogging through the line high fiving my teammates until I got to my favorite freshman Amari Cooke.

I swear that kid will make it big one day too. We did our fancy hand shake that was too fast for anyone to know what the heck we even did. I run over to the refs and gave them all a polite handshake like any professional does.

I made my way over to my coach though, I gave him a big hug not fully ready to say bye. He pull back giving me a nod telling me it's time to kick ass out there. I jogged out there ready to play.

*whistle*

I stand on my spot ready for my big man Riley to win that jump ball. Riley jumps up and has won the tip with the ball ending up in my hands. It's game on for me and this team. I took the ball up the court feeling that amazing feeling I always crave, adrenaline and it was showing.

As soon as I made it up to the three line I shot it right in this girls face and it was nothing but net. I think that not only showed me it was my night, it was also not going to be my defenders night.

- halftime -

It was now halftime and we were back in the locker room just talking about some of the new game plans we could bring into this next half. Let me catch you up on the amount of points I have for the night, 29 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, and 3 steals.

As you could see I'm on fire tonight and I'm on track to having the best game of my high school career. my highest amount of points is 52 in a single game for my senior year and I was told if I hit 13 more points I will finally break 4,000 high school career points.

I know it sounds a lot but let me tell you if I played like how I did my freshman year I would be WAY over 4,000. I was really selfish with the ball back then and didn't let anyone around me have it.

I couldn't wait to get back out into that court and hit that 4,000 mark, it will be the icing in the cake for my going away gift to the school.

Coach let me say a word or two seeing as I was the captain of the team and all I told them was that I love them all and they made my high school career feel like no other.

It was time to end this whole game off and to make that announcement we have all been waiting for.

-3rd quarter-

Not even 3 minutes into the game and I am one basket and a free throw away from getting that 4,000 mark. My whole team knew it too and so did the other team so they had the their best defender out on the court to guard me now.

Great. Riley checks the ball into me and whispers in my ear "You got it Y/n/n show them what I've been telling you all year long." I smiled and knew what I was about to do, I'm going to break this girls ankles.

I'm right up on her knowing if I did a little bit of a push off and did a double cross over with a behind the back she would be done for. So I did exactly that making her stumble just far enough to where I knew I could take that shot.

*swish*

"THERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Y/N HAS HIT 4,000 POINTS!!!"

The game was now paused for the small celebration and that when I finally got to see my parents with the biggest grins on their faces.

I loved every second of this from the flowers to the 4,000 ball to the grin on my parents faces and most importantly to the name I leave behind.