#86 TAGGED

So..ArtemisFowl31199 tagged me some time ago and I was looking through her book when I was confronted by my name at the end of her tag..so, yeah, I'm doing it now.

1. What are you wearing?
~Asian clothes that you wouldn't recognise. That's practically a challenge. Figure out what I was wearing!

2. Ever had a girlfriend?
~Um..no.

3. How old are you?
~12 and a half.

4. Someone you miss?
~My 14 year old cousin who moved to Canada a few years ago. I still miss her so much.

5. What's your goal in life?
~Well...I'd like to study different religions and actually think about which one is the "right" one. And I want to travel a lot, and get a job that has to do with writing in some way, like a journalist, an editor, maybe even an author. There isn't really one specific huge thing I really want, just some different goals.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
~I want to stop caring so much about other people's opinions.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
~Already answered that in Q5.

8. Favorite TV show?
~I'm more of a movie kind of person.

9. One thing you regret?
~Nothing in particular. Just little every day things like not saying a particular stupid thing.

10. Quotes?
~Too many to count, but let's say I leave out the quotes from my favorite books, then..
• Everyone is a genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climba tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid : Albert Einstein.
• The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do : Walter Bagehot.
• If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best : Marilyn Monroe.
• Sometimes the strongest among us are those who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors and fight battles nobody knows about : Anonymous.
• If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit : shitilivefor on Tumblr.

11. An event that chose your destiny?
~I don't think it's happened yet. Maybe when I first read a book. I am destined to always be a fangirl, forever at the non existent mercies of authors.

12. Hair length?
~Almost waist length.

Whew! That's done. I'm too lazy to tag anyone this time *yawns*