I took a quick breath at the sight of him. 

But, of course, I didn't show him that; after all, I'm too proud for that. He turned around, trying to hide his surprise. His beautiful ocean blue eyes widened. 

His mouth formed a grin, and he offered me his hand. 

I took it, and he kissed it, saying seductively, "As beautiful as ever."

 I blushed because I didn't expect that from him! But Yn, keep yourself together!

 I smiled and lifted his chin, saying, "Thank you, Gojo Satoru." 

He chuckled briefly and said, "Let the fun begin!" clapping his hands, and we teleported away.

It was dark, and we teleported to a tall tower. 

The entire Tokyo, with its beautiful lights, was visible. 

It was a restaurant, but there was no one around.

 He pulled my chair back and said, "I've rented this place just for us."

 I sat down, and he pushed me in. Since when does Satoru Gojo have such gentlemanly manners, I wondered?

 He whispered seductively in my ear, "What, shocked?" 

I grinned and said, "What, can you read minds?" 

He sat down on his chair and said, "It's written all over your face, Yn." 

I looked away, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

 He laughed, and the waiter arrived.

 He asked with a smile, "What can I get for you?"

 The waiter looked at me a bit too long, probably due to my eyes. 

While Satoru's eyes were still normal, except for their powerful glow, my ruby-red diamond eyes were different. Red eyes don't exist like that. 

Gojo looked back and forth between me and the waiter and asked seriously, "Is there a problem?"

 The waiter startled as if he was caught stealing, "No, sir." 

Gojo then said, "Give us the best you have, and for me, wine. What about you?" He looked at me questioningly.

I replied, "Just water."

 The waiter noted everything down and almost ran away. 

I said, "Was it necessary to scare the poor guy?"

 He lowered his head slightly to the side and said in a mocking tone, "Oh, when I'm terrified, am I not poor?" 

I replied, "Satoru Gojo, the strongest? No, I don't think so."

 He got grim, "Aren't there any other qualities I have besides being the strongest?" 

I waved the knife and crossed my legs, "Yes, I'll tell you, but only when you've earned it," and grinned. 

He mimicked me. 

Leaning forward, I said, "Do you want to get killed?"

 He leaned forward too, "That's not very ladylike of you."

 I pulled the knife out and aimed for his face, but his infinity blocked it. 

He grinned even wider, showing his forehead, "Hit me." 

I said annoyed, "Then turn off your infinity."

 He turned it off, and the knife went straight for his face.