"Yeah." Junkyu answered for him, "These are really good! You should try some!" He offered a cupcake to Jihoon who took it. But before taking a mouthful, he asked, "What brings you here though? Is today's session to be taken at this house?"

Junkyu shook his head, "He came to see me. To cheer me up actually."

"Hm? Why?" Jihoon asked, "What happened?"

Haruto muttered under his breath, still loud enough for everyone to hear, "Of course, you don't care enough to know." Jihoon glared at him, but directed the question to Junkyu, "Did something happen, Kyu?"

"No!" Junkyu insisted, "I was distracted, a lot going through my head, that's it." He didn't elaborate, since he feared that his friend would discover what he was talking about. That the crazy kissing session that night left him thinking about it all day long. Jihoon finished the cupcake, making noises of approval. He stood up next, saying, "If you don't have a session, then let's go out together."

"But Ruto-"

"We can hit the gym first. I've been quite lazy lately. Need to work on my abs again, someone likes them very much." He winked at Junkyu who got flustered in a blink. The faded marks on his chest, hidden under the thick hoodie burned at the very gesture. Haruto saw that too. The worst possible event flashed before his eyes once, but he shook it off. Clearly, his tutor wasn't having that sort of relation with someone he calls a 'friend'. Maybe Jihoon meant something else. Maybe they had an inside joke. However, he still felt bitter inside. Because he could tell, Junkyu wanted to go to the gym with him.

"I think I'll pass, Ji. Ruto's here for me, I can't just-"

"We'll take him along." Jihoon said, "Why? If you're free, can't you join us two in the gym? I'll ask Doyoungie to join too, so you won't feel left out or something."

Haruto disliked it. Yes he'd love to spend more time with his tutor, that was his sole intention of the visit. But he didn't want to hang out around Jihoon, while looking at the way Junkyu's eyes sparkled from every word uttered by his friend. It was so frustrating. Jihoon didn't even seem to care, but he was the one helping Junkyu first, so the pool of gratitude would naturally point to him. The younger male sighed, "Don't worry, hyung. You guys go, I'll go back home."

"No, Ruto, you've come here for me, I won't-"

"It's okay." The younger smiled, "Make up to me some other time. Your friend seems quite eager to take you out, you should go."

Jihoon didn't even mind. He shamelessly smirked, knowing that he had won. Junkyu pursed his lips, approaching his student with his arms spread on both sides, "Thank you so much Ruto yah, for worrying about me." He hugged the Japanese, making Jihoon's jaw clench tightly.

"No problem, hyung." Haruto hugged him back. He loved how it felt. He loved everything about Junkyu to be honest. In his eyes, his tutor was the prettiest, the most innocent and the least complicated person. He felt so at ease around the man, that he was growing dangerously selfish about that man. He usually isn't possessive. But at times, he wished there to be no one to take Junkyu away for him. Especially one grumpy looking friend of his.

"I'll get going then." He said, after the hug was over. Jihoon was throwing daggers through his eyes. Oblivious Junkyu waved him bye though, noticing that Doyoung had gone to walk him outside.

"So do you hug every student of yours that way?" Jihoon who was fairly pissed, said. Junkyu turned to him, chuckling, "I only have one student, Ji. And he's such an adorable person, how can I not?"

"Sure." The other shortly said. "Get ready, we'll set out in 10." He left the room, with a confused Junkyu blinking repeatedly.

-

In the end, Yoshi joined them in the gym. The two friends, Yoshi and Junkyu had almost no interest in working out, their sole purpose was to accompany Jihoon since he liked it. Yoshi and Jihoon had gotten pretty close, so it was only natural that he'd praise the latter's well built body. He did it so casually, unlike Junkyu who could barely look at those bare arms. And it worsened when Jihoon came to help 'fix' their forms by holding them by the arms, or waist, or shoulders.

Why was Yoshi taking everything so normally, and Junkyu was dying from the past memories??

"Junkyu, chest up!" Jihoon said, helping his friend in some weight training, "Don't bend down, it's gonna strain your arms and back."

"Okay, okay .." Junkyu who puffed his chest to hold the heavy weight in his grip said. He looked very cute with his face scrunched and lips in a pout. Jihoon diverted his attention to Yoshi this time, who was busy with the leg press machine. Throughout the whole session, Jihoon seemed like their personal trainer. And the two of them were merely holding on. Junkyu was worse, as he had the least stamina among them.

"You guys need to work out more." Jihoon said, when the three of them sat around a table at a nearby restaurant for a post workout meal. "Both of you have impressive bodylines. Work on it and you'll be hotter than ever."

Yoshi chuckled, "Don't you think we're hot as of now?" He suddenly grabbed Junkyu's shoudler.

"Of course you are!" Jihoon immediately responded, "But like- more, you know?" He winked. Did Jihoon deliberately glance at Junkyu once? To make him feel wobbly? To give him any indication? Was he also that caught up about that night? Or was it just Junkyu?

The answer became apparent pretty soon. As they went back home, Junkyu and Jihoon were talking about everything and anything. They were comfortable, like close friends. Jihoon even stood by his table, talking for a while. But when he left, and Junkyu got a chance to sit down on his chair, he kept thinking.

About Jihoon. He really liked his friend. Like platonically. Since the very first day. Jihoon had been so good to him, he couldn't but admire the said guy's kindness, consideration. He never thought it would get mingled with his emotions but after getting intimate, he couldn't think clearly. The fine line separating his 'romatic feelings' and 'friendly love' seemed to have faded. He kept going back and forth, finding no answer.

He was disturbed when he noticed Jihoon's phone on his table. Must have been left there absentmindedly. Instinctively, he picked that up and went upstairs, knocking on Jihoon's door until he heard a 'come in'. When he opened the door though, he was hit right in the core of his conscience.

Because Jihoon was only in his underwear, a small towel was hanging from his shoulder. He was about to go for a shower, because his hair was still sticky from sweat and upon clear focusing, the swaet streak along his chest line was also evident. Junkyu gulped, he felt so aroused just from that sight, cause holy- Jihoon's abs were firm and cooked.

"Hm?" The elder innocently asked.

"Oh .. uh..." Junkyu looked at his hand, "Your phone."

With a chuckle, Jihoon came to him. Junkyu got so flustered, he couldn't even look at his friend. Like an idiot, he stared at Jihoon's lock screen to avoid those eyes. Cheeky Jihoon took it though, then asked, "Thanks. By the way, why are you getting this shy?"

"Shy? What? Me??" Junkyu forced his eyes up, to lock with Jihoon's, "Not at all!"

"Is that so?" Jihoon leaned forward, almost inches away from his friend's face, "I see that your face is all red though, Kyu Kyu."

"Shut up!" Junkyu stepped back, "Go take a shower."

Jihoon took his hand, "I will." He pulled Junkyu inside, "Won't you too?"

"Y-yeah." Junkyu stuttered. "I'll go back and-"

Jihoon stopped him with a palm over his mouth. Then, whispered in his ears, "My bath is luxurious, Kyu. Don't you wanna take a look?" He slowly let go, letting the other gulp in nervousness. Junkyu didn't say anything. His heart was thumping so fast!

"Join me." Jihoon whispered, lips grazing the end of Junkyu's ear, making him shiver. The younger had no power, or even any will to disobey. So when Jihoon pulled him towards his 'luxurious' bathroom, he could only follow.

Yes. He had completely, entirely demolished the line separating romantic and friendly emotions he felt for Jihoon.