Chapter 133 Extra 1: Daily life of husband and wife

Começar do início

There was a sound at the door of the back room, and it was Qiu Henian who came in. Seeing that they had almost finished cleaning up, he took Jin Dou's small snow boots and helped him put them on.

Qingyan put on another layer of fur robe over the child's cotton-padded jacket, put on a furry rabbit-ear hat, and a woolen scarf knitted by Qiu Niang. The whole thing was covered round and tightly, leaving only a pair of furry ears exposed. Come with big eyes.

Qingyan also put on his fur robe. Qiu Henian came closer and tightened his collar, and also helped him put on his hat and scarf.

The white fluff of the hat made Qingyan's cheeks whiter and more delicate. Qiu Henian glanced at Jindou, who was looking for A Miao everywhere. Seeing that he wasn't paying attention, he held Qingyan's waist with one hand and leaned closer. Qingyan obediently raised her head and let the man kiss her on the cheek.

After kissing him on the cheek, he still felt unfulfilled, so the man kissed him several more times on his eyebrows, eyes, and lips. He didn't let go until Jin Dou hugged A Miao in his arms.

Qingyan pursed her lips and smiled, holding Jin Dou and A Miao in her arms, and the family was ready to set off.

Liu Fa's daughter-in-law came over to her house yesterday and asked them to have dinner at her house before going up to the mountain this morning.

The tofu shop starts working early every day. Their family is used to cooking and eating very early. When they heard that Qingyan and the others were going up the mountain, they let them go there to eat, so as to save time from having to cook and clean up in the morning.

The two families had been together for several years, and there was nothing to be unreasonable about, so Qingyan agreed.

Qing Yan got on the carriage, Qiu Henian took Jin Dou into his arms, held the horse himself, and the carriage swayed toward Lao Liu's house.

When we got to the place, we saw a child looking over from a distance.

When Jin Dou saw it, he straightened his butt happily and shouted, "Zhuang Zhuang, Zhuang Zhuang!"

Qingyan almost couldn't hold him, Qiu Henian called out and asked Xiaozao to stop. Qingyan got out of the car, put Jindou down, and the child quickly ran away with his short legs.

Qingyan walked beside Qiu Henian, and the two of them led the horse behind.

Liu Fa heard the noise, trotted out from the yard, waved to them, opened both doors of the yard, picked up the two children one by one, and let the door open.

The carriage entered the yard and was tied up. Liu Fa said, "Let's go. The food is ready and waiting for you."

Old Liu's family was more lively than theirs during meals. This year, the eldest son of Liu's family went home to live. He didn't study well, so he simply gave up and started helping out at home when he was still young.

As soon as he came back, there were six people in the family, and most of the table could be seated for dinner.

When Qingyan and the others came over, there were ten people in total, and the table was full.

Those who like to drink soy milk in the morning drank soy milk, and those who wanted to eat tofu curd had tofu curd. Liu Fa's wife also baked pancakes with pork, green onion and bean paste fillings, and stacked two pots high.

There were also three or four plates of pickles.

Qingyan thought it was too much at first, but after eating for a while, she realized that Ah Da could eat less than half a basin of pancakes by himself.

Jin Dou and Zhuang Zhuang sat next to each other, and the two little guys were able to eat by themselves, but the adults had to help wipe their mouths from time to time, and the bits and pieces leaked on the table would have rubbed all over the front of their clothes and sleeves. Everywhere.

When Zhuang Zhuang was eating, he still carried the small wooden sword his father made for him on his back. When he came back after stretching out the chopsticks, the bottom end would poke his butt, but no matter how much Qi Yinglan persuaded him, he refused to take it off.

After talking too much, Zhuangzhuang became unwilling and pouted in anger.

Jin Dou said to Qi Yinglan seriously: "Zhuang Zhuang is a hero, and heroes all have swords." That means you can't take it off even when eating.

After arguing with Zhuang Zhuang's father, he went to comfort Zhuang Zhuang, patted his shoulder with his little hand and said, "We are not the same as him, ah."

The adults at the table were all amused after hearing this. Qi Yinglan couldn't help but laugh and said to Qingyan: "Your Jin Dou has such a cute little mouth. No matter how long he is, no one can compare to him."

After dinner, Jin Dou was about to leave, but Zhuang Zhuang held his hand and refused to let go.

Qi Yinglan and Liu Cai tried to persuade him, but to no avail. Liu Cai was impatient, but he was very kind to his husband and children. Seeing him like this, he was not angry, but slowly coaxed him with various promises.

Jin Dou was no longer loyal at this time. He wanted to go up the mountain to catch a fat rabbit, so he let go of Zhuang Zhuang's hand and ran to his father. Qing Yan picked him up, coaxed Zhuang Zhuang a few words, and beat him. After saying hello, he got in the car and left.

Zhuang Zhuang was crying loudly from behind. Jin Dou lay on his father's shoulder and looked back. He felt a little sad and said to his father: "I want to bring a big fat rabbit to Zhuang Zhuang."

Qingyan touched his head and said with a smile: "Okay, it's just that you told grandma, third aunt, and the aunts in the store that you want to give people big fat rabbits. Your father will have to work harder this time. !"

Qiu Henian heard this, looked back, reached out and pinched Jin Dou's cheek.

The road out of the village was easy to walk, and Xiaozao walked very leisurely.

Qiu Henian felt very relaxed listening to the voices behind him.

He looked back from time to time and helped pull the quilt covering their legs that slowly slid down.

The big one and the little one, all dressed in bulging clothes, are nestled together. They are all made of pink and jade, and they are very beautiful.

Every time I take a look at it, it stays in my heart. I can't help but look at it again later, as if I can't get enough of it.