Chapter 93 Liu Fa breaks off the relationship

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When these words reached the ears of the Yang family, they naturally understood what Liu Fa meant and would not cause trouble to him in the future.

Sure enough, two days later, the village chief came to see Liu Fa. Without saying much else, he just left a message: "Just rest assured and live a good life from now on."

Whatever happens next will have nothing to do with Liu Fajia.

Qi Yinglan came back with the child in her arms, and Liu Fa's wife also had a smile on her face.

Liu Cai became more energetic when working in the tofu shop.

Only then did Liu Fa realize that the peaceful days had not passed for a long time. Liu Cai was right, he was too confused before.

However, after so many commotions, the Liu family's wealth was almost emptied.

There are so many people in the family who need to eat, the tofu shop clerk needs monthly payment, and the cow pulling the cart is old and can no longer move, so he has to buy another young and strong ox.

There are also tofu factories that need to feed in materials every few days. The price of soybeans has been rising since last year. The cost is higher this year, but the price of tofu cannot be adjusted up for a while.

These all require money.

Seeing that she couldn't make enough money, Liu Fa's daughter-in-law wanted to borrow it from her parents' house, but Liu Fa stopped her. It was not easy for his father-in-law and mother-in-law to help them raise three children, and he really couldn't talk about anything else.

Liu Fa's wife asked him, "What should we do?"

Liu Fa said: "Let me go and talk to He Nian."

So Liu Fa went to the blacksmith shop to find Qiu Henian and told him about borrowing money.

Qiu Henian followed Lao Liu's family several times and had a general understanding of the situation. He knew that their family was in real difficulty now.

Liu Fa had helped him in the past, and the relationship between the two families had always been very good, so he naturally would not refuse.

But he didn't say anything. Qiu Henian said that Qingyan was in charge of the family's money, and he had to see how much money he had when he got home.

Liu Fa also understood that his wife was in charge of the money in his family, and he was also in business. He understood that Qiu Henian and his wife now had to purchase materials and goods, and it was very possible that they would lose their entire family fortune at once, even if they really had no money. normal.

Then he went home and waited.

That night, before it got dark, Qiu Henian and his wife went to Lao Liu's house. Qingyan gave the banknote to Liu Fa's wife.

She lowered her head and took a closer look, and saw that there were two hundred taels. She was surprised and delighted and said, "This is too much."

Qingyan said: "Sister-in-law, I'm not in a hurry to use this money. Your family has many places to use money, so just take it."

Liu Fa and his wife were naturally very grateful.

There was a lot of mess going on in his house before, and the neighbors who used to come and go frequently have not come to the house for some time. That is to say, this couple comes to visit from time to time, and every time they come, they are always empty-handed.

Qiu Henian and Qing Yan are a help in times of need, which is more rare than the icing on the cake. The Liu family must remember their good deeds.

As far as Qingyan is concerned, the business of Lao Liu's tofu shop has always been very good. Now it is just a temporary difficulty. It will get better in a few months and the money will be paid back. He is not worried at all.