Mr. Popular and I (Ongoing)

►The Link of this story is in the External Link... ^____^

►Vote and Comment if you like the Story ♥♥♥

►Support your favorite story guys !!!! 

►Enjoy Reading :)))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Genre –Teen Fiction, Humor

Author – thefreakoffreaks

Description –

"You and I both know that any girl would kill to be in your position, with me, right now." He smirks, knowing that what he's said is completely and utterly true.

 People like Lea Wilson and River Parker do not mix, that is why there is a literal separation between popular people like River, and outsiders like Lea. But, what if the two people who are least expected to spend time with each other are doing exactly that, spending time with each other. And, not only at school, but at home as well.

After Lea's house falls apart due to a house mite attack, the Wilson's are invited to stay at an old family friend's mansion of a house. What makes the situation even more enchanting is that River is the son of the Wilson's old family friend.

 Wait, hold on, I'll give you time to digest the information.

Got it?

Yes, you're right, the sarcastic nerd and the egotistic sex-god live under the same roof and are flooded with a series of events that make the two do something completely unexpected...They grow closer, and closer, and closer, until...Well, you'll have to find that out won't you?

Follow Lea through her adventure of falling in love, getting her heart broken, and learning a lesson that explains there is more to life than she's ever imagined.

***********************************************************************

Amazing story♥  I’m always excited to click the next chapter.