It's now Nobara and Nishimiya turn. Nishimiya used her broom to smack Nobara from behind but she was too late because Nobara grabbed her hair and made a doll especially for Nishimiya. Nishimiya continued flying but when Nobara threw the Nishimiya doll on the ground, Nishimiya suddenly fell.
Nobara won.

Kyoto 2 - 4 Tokyo

"WOOHOO, WE WONNN", Yuuji said. "FUCK YEA", Inumaki shouted. Everyone was shocked because Inumaki cursed. But thank god, nothing happened.

After the spar, they worked together to prepare dinner and played fireworks. Once the clock struck at midnight, the night sky is full with fireworks launched by humans. Everyone enjoyed the show and celebrated New Year together.

The students who are playing with fireworks at the backyard pranking each other. Megumi who is playing the wizard firework almost set Panda's fur to fire. Noritoshi and Y/N played the less dangerous fireworks together. Yuuji, Todo, Inumaki and Mechamaru played with bomb fireworks, almost making the old Kyoto's principal having a heart attack.

Everyone was enjoying that night and they went home. Noritoshi and Y/N must go back to Kamo's residence as Toshi's parents need to go to their relatives house in Hokkaido.

Y/N who just finished taking bath is sitting at the edge of the bed with only a robe while waiting for Noritoshi to finish taking bathe. When her husband finally comes out with the towel hanging around his torse, Y/N then stand up, approached him and put her arms over his shoulders. Noritoshi was surprised with his wife sudden action and asked her. "Hm? Suddenly? Do you need something?", Noritoshi asked.

"Should i send you a telepathy?", Y/N asked him. "What do you mean, baby?", Noritoshi now putting his hands on her waist. A sudden realisation hit him. Right, the topic they're talking about at the cafe.

He leans closer to her ear and whispered, "Aren't you being too needy?". Y/N laughed and looked at him. "Yes and?", Y/N said with teasing tone.

Since they're both alone in their mansion and the former Kamo's leader and his wife are k closer to her neck and planted a few kisses to her shoulder before sucking on her skin, leaving trails of love bites. Y/N who is nervous because this is her first time can only let out a whimper as she's trying not to moan. Noritoshi then pushed her gently to bed and get on top of her. "Kiss me, Toshi", Y/N said.
"Be nice, my love", Toshi said, trying to hold back a laugh as she looked so cute. "Please, kiss me Toshi", she asked. "Gladly", Noritoshi said. He kissed her softly and she kissed him back. They keep deepening the kiss and when she parted her lips a bit to let his tongue in her mouth, the kiss becomes sloppier and they both are feeling needy.

Y/N then decided to take off the robe she's wearing, revealing the lingerie she's wearing. Toshi breaks the kiss to get mesmerized by her curvy body that he kissed her from the chest til the abdominal part. "You looked so pretty, darling", he praised her.

"This is nothing, Toshi", she said. Noritoshi then took off his towel and revealing his naked body. Not gonna lie, he has the pretty slim body with muscles and he has some scars that make him look more attractive. Y/N opened her arms to hug him and they continue kissing.

Until then, Noritoshi unclasped Y/N's bra and threw the bra to the floor. He leaned in to kiss her soft breasts while playing with her nipples. He didn't do it roughly, but slowly and steadily as if he wanted to make her comfortable for her first time. He play biting with her nipple while the other hand is massaging her breast nicely. Y/N bit her lower lips as she feels too much pleasure while her hand grabbing a handful of Noritoshi's hair.
"Hnngh, Toshi, ah~", she moaned. She never knew pleasure is a good feeling. It's making all her stress gone.

After that, she get down on her knees as Noritoshi is sitting at the edge on the bed. She watched how he gets hard each time and she wanted to take care of him too. She kneels between his thighs and licked the tip of his dick gently. After that, she put it inside her mouth, with Noritoshi's guidance. "Suck it slowly, don't use your teeth", Noritoshi said.

She sucked it although she's not good at it but there's still an effort. He ended up releasing himself in her mouth and kissed her forehead for doing good job. Next, she lays on the bed, now spreading her legs wide open waiting for Noritoshi to devour her. Noritoshi get in between her thighs, kissing and leaving marks at the inner thighs before taking off her panties and eat her out. He even played with her clit, making her trembling due to orgasms nonstop. She get oversensitive and moaned loudly while trying to push Noritoshi.
"To-toshi~, hnggh, stop~", she begged him but he continued fucking her with his fingers and tongue making her really prepared for him. Before inserting his dick inside her, he kissed her again. When he slipped his dick inside, she felt so warm and fit around him as she is a virgin. At first the pace was slow and nice until she begged for more.

He picked up his pace and thrusted harder inside her, hitting the G-spot. Y/N who feel like she's going insane because he keeps hitting the spot. "Mhm", he grunted as he's thrusting with his hands spreading her legs. He then changed the position into mating press and deepened himself inside her. Her eyes rolled up in pleasure as she cums nonstop on his dick.

The first session lasted for an hour and he cums inside her. He didn't pulled out first because they continued the second session.
In the middle of the second session, Noritoshi changed in their position and Y/N is now on top, riding him. Maybe she was too excited to fuck him that she has lots of energy tonight.

They finished by 4am, and sleeping in each others arms.

"I love you so much, Y/N. Thank you for always stay by my side", he said while cleaning his wife and gives her aftercare. She smiled at him and kissed him on lips.
"I love you too, Toshi Kamo".