Hoseok pouted and hit him on shoulder," Meanie , It's not my fault that water is rolling down my skin "

"Ofcourse Majesty it's water's fault "

"For first time you said truth , Meanie uncle" Hoseok said and Taehyung wanted nothing than to throw away Hoseok out of window.

"I want to wear this !!!!" Hoseok said pointing towards .

"No"

Hoseok pouted

After few moments

"I will wear this" Hoseok said again pointing to different outfit of Taehyung and Taehyung again refused him.

After what seems to be like end of wardrobe Taehyung stopped and said," That's nothing in my closet you can wear"

Hoseok who was behind him kick him and said ,"Stop being Meanie to Seokiee!! Or else Seokie swears Seokie will put fire and burn down all your clothes."

Hoseok grabbed one of previous outfit he liked and rushed inside to change while Taehyung stood their dumbfounded.

No one is safe In my house not even my precious clothes he cried hugging his clothes .

*********

Taehyung just wanted to take bathe in peace but looks like it was too much to ask.

Hoseok keep knocking on bathroom door asking him how long will it take as they are getting late for shopping.

"SHUT YOUR DARM MOUTH AND GET OUT OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WON'T TAKE YOU TO SHOPPING" he yelled in frustration and sighted in relief when he didn't hear any noise.

*********

When Taehyung came to dinning hall to have breakfast he couldn't find sight of Hoseok. He raised his eyebrow at Marry who instead of replying was staring back at him , like he was sinner. Well he was but he hadn't done anything bad to her.

"Where is that brat ?" Taehyung asked he take sip of his strawberry milkshake 

"Sir , isn't little prince with you ??"

"With me? No??" Taehyung mumble and didn't bother looking for Hoseok as he enjoyed his breakfast in peace. He left from their for his company and instructed Marry to ask Hoseok to be ready by 1 in afternoon as he will pick him up for shopping.

*****

When Taehyung reached his mansion at 1 he frowned at silence. 

He called one of his guards asking him about Hoseok who replied he was sleeping. 

Taehyung dismissed him and went to his room but didn't find him there . Sighting he went to the room assigned to Hoseok but he wasn't there as well.

"Where is your little master huh??" Taehyung asked and guard said," Sir Little master is with Jimin sir in his room"