"Then we all are leaving. Thank you everyone for your hard work today".Ajay sir said.

They all started packing their belongings and soon started to leave.

I am left here alone. I decided to complete this work fast.

I started working but there was so much work left. I wonder what did she do all day. Nevermind.

Currently it's 10 PM. Agrhhhh!!! Finally it's over.
I packed my things and headed outside.

The building was very silent. I think everyone went to their home.

I reached outside and cold air fall on my skin. Aahh it's relaxing. I saw a bench and decided to sit for sometime as no one was present there.

I stare at the moon. Only he know my story.

I stood up and now I have to find an Auto which I don't think I can. Hahhahahhah!! I decided to walk well I don't have any other option. My phone doesn't have recharge so I can't book Cab.

I walk at some distance but froze at my place after I saw a group of street DOGS!!! My anxiety kicked me hard... I started sweating.

I like dogs but only in pictures.

But in reality I am so afraid of them. Because when I was younger I saw my brother getting too many injections after a street dog bit him. I am terrified right now.

Waitt... They started barking....Now I am scared af! Please bhagwan ji save me. I don't want to die without meeting BTS, BLACKPINK AND TAYLOR SWIFT.
But then.

I heard horn of a car behind me.
'Bhagwan ne meri sun li'
(God heard my prayers)
I turned around only to fall. The car was in high speed and it stopped near my legs.

Due to the horn the dogs were gone. And I was thankful to the driver because of that. But whoever he/she is doesn't know to drive.

I stood up from ground. And went to the driver's window. I knocked. And the glass slid down revealing a devilish handsome man!!!

Wait wait maybe he is handsome but his face can't save him from me.

"Hey mister come out first".
"Don't you know how to drive? What if something happens to me? Huh! Apologize first". I said.

He came out and started glaring me with his black eyesWait black? He is Asian right. I think he have recessive traits.He was wearing a black suit and his hairs were some messy but he was looking perfect! Forget it. Focus on your goal Surbhi!!!

"But nothing happens to you. But I will make sure something will happen to you if you will not shut this mouth of yours" He said in his deep voice.

"Hahaha nice joke Mister.You are talking like you are a mafia." I exclaimed.

"What if I say I am" He Smirked.

"Then I will say go and take appointment with psychologist".I smirked back

Waitt!!!! He put out a gun and point it on my head. My eyes widened. It was easier to deal with that dogs. Not done bhagwan ji. I thought you are helping but you sent a monster instead.

" I-i-" I tried to talk.
"What happened miss? Are you afraid now?" He said with a smirk.

"I am sorry please leave me" I said with lot of courage.
He was about to reply but his phone rang. He removed his gun from my head.
"I am leaving but take my warning don't ever come in front of my eyes". He growled
I nodded 5 times.

And then he left.

After he left I started walking very fast. And after an eternity I finally reached my rented room.

I changed myself into night dress. And reached the bed. Since I was tired I didn't know when darkness consumed me.

🥀💕

So hey once again! Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter and comment your views too.

Thank you! 💕
~🌈💗

Thank you! 💕~🌈💗