Chapter 21: The Dress

Start from the beginning

"Pick it up," Willow said.

Kim paused, trying and failing to read the expression on Willow's face. She decided to go along with it. She rose from the bed and picked up the dress.

"You want me to put it away?" Kim asked.

Willow shook her head. "No. I want you to put it on."

Kim just stood there for a moment with her mouth hanging open and no words coming out.

Willow had a look in her eyes like Let's go I don't have all day. "Come on," she said. "I want to see it on you."

Kim looked down at the dress in her hands. "Umm this will definitely not fit me. We're not exactly the same size."

Willow nodded towards Kim's phone, which was laying on the bed. "You have one in your wardrobe just like it. Put it on."

Umm what even was happening. Kim wasn't sure what this game was but she was interested to find out. "OK," she said, after a moment, wondering how far this was going to go. Kim hung Willow's dress back up and then crossed the room to retrieve her phone.

"Slowly," Willow said.

Kim looked over and saw that Willow's eyes were not on hers. Willow was watching Kim's body, the way it moved beneath the thin cotton of her Faith Connexion dress. Kim slowed her movements to match Willow's languorous gaze. At the bed she carefully turned so that Willow got the complete perfect side view, and then slowly bent at her waist to pick up her phone.

"Like this?" Kim said, holding her pose and looking at Willow.

Willow nodded. "Yes. Like that."

Phone in hand, Kim rose and began scrolling through her wardrobe until she found the dress. Never in a million years did she ever think she would ever have clicked on it. "OK. You ready?"

"Are you?" Willow asked.

Kim gently bit the inside of her lip as she tapped the button for the dress. Immediately her chest was filling out the tight cotton jersey of Willow's signature white top. Beneath that was the red ruffly skirt, which on Kim's body seemed impossibly, laughably short. And the brown leather belt was cinched tight across the middle, making the curves above and below all the more pronounced, almost obscenely so. Kim was silently thankful for all that waist training.

Standing in the bedroom, wearing Willow's outfit, letting Willow watch her, Kim felt almost naked. On Willow's slim body the dress had been, well, just a dress. As strange as it had been that it was the only thing Willow wore, it suited her body type, with the long lines of her thin legs and slim waist. On Kim the dress had a very different effect. This was confirmed by the way Willow's eyes were traveling all over her body.

"How do you like it?" Willow asked.

Now Kim turned, allowing Willow a long look at the way her body filled out the back of the dress. "I like it if you like you it," she said.

Willow motioned over to the large, full-length on the wall beside her closet. "Let's see how it fits," she said.

Kim walked slowly over to the mirror. She looked at herself in the dress, the way it seemed wholly unsuited to the task of keep her body covered. Like every seam was clinging to her skin for dear life.

Willow came up next to Kim and put her hands solidly on Kim's hips. She stood closely, so that her hips just barely grazed Kim's. And there was a strength to Willow's hands, a sureness in the way she put them on Kim's body, directing her, controlling her. Kim instantly let Willow move and guide her in the way she wanted. Willow pointed Kim's hips so they were perfectly parallel with the mirror. She didn't take her hands off Kim, but began sliding them lightly up and down the sides of the dress, tracing the lines of her body from the middle of her torso to her upper thighs.

"It barely fits," Willow said, her breath tickling Kim's neck. "Let me make sure you're all zipped up." Willow kept one hand tight on Kim's waist, while she placed the other on Kim's upper back and applied pressure, making Kim bend over until she had to place her hands flat on the mirror in order to maintain her balance. Kim could feel the short hem of the dress riding up in back.

"I like it on you," Willow said. She kept one hand on Kim's back, firmly holding her down, while fingers of her other hand delicately traced along the space where Kim's hemline met her upper thigh.

Kim's breathing was steadily growing heavier now, as every touch, every movement Willow's fingers made on her body sent something electric through her skin.

"I should make you wear this out to the club," Willow said, rubbing Kim's backside and thigh. "You want to come out to Lif with me? You want to go dancing and show everyone how we look with our bodies pressed up against each other?"

If the question required an answer, Kim couldn't form one. She couldn't even process what was happening to her. The only thing her brain could comprehend was what was happening in this room. The pleasure that went soaring through her body with every move Willow's fingers made on her. Nothing else mattered. The only thing she could hear was whatever willow was saying. The only thing she could feel was what Willow wanted her to feel. The only thing she wanted to do was whatever Willow wanted her to do.

Now Willow was rubbing her hand firmly along the inside of Kim's thigh. "Are you going to do what I say the next time I tell you to do something?" Willow asked, her voice breathy and low.

Kim nodded at Willow's reflection and then gasped, drawing a sharp intake of breath as Willow slid her hand all the way up between Kim's legs and began rubbing gently back and forth.

Kim arched her back and began moving her hips in time with Willow's rhythm and all at once her eyes rolled back in her head as wave after wave of pleasure roiled through her body.

Kim gave a brief moan, closing her eyes and breathing until the moment ended and she seemingly returned to her body.

When she opened her eyes again Willow was rubbing Kim's back, gently, tenderly. "Come to bed, OK?" Willow said, to Kim's reflection.

Kim nodded her head, then nodded her head some more, still catching her breath, still trying to get her brain to catch up and process what was happening. "Yeah OK," she said, finally.

---------------

OK hi, how is everyone, what do you think. I'm nervous. The next few chapters will still take place in Miami, so there will is more Killow (and Calum Woof) on the way. Thank you so much for commenting and voting, I really appreciate everyone!