⚜ 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

ابدأ من البداية

"what are you planning to do about it?"

"Concubine." he got bold real quick.

his answer made you laugh a little, cracking a smile he never saw before. 

"my condolences. you do know even if you have a child with a concubine. it will be illegitimate right?"

"doesnt matter, ill make them my heir."

"you cant change the laws our ancestors put, not even us can change it. its going to be like that for eternity."

he slammed his hands on the table harshly making the plates crash down, while you sit there with your hands together in your lap unfazed.

"then do your job and give me a heir! or do i have to force you in to it? are you doing this on purpose?" he furrowed his eyebrows deeply, rubbing his temples.

"is my sole purpose as a empress to birth out a heir? i wouldve right now if i wanted to. We've been trying for months. This empire is what I serve, I cant possibly do anything to destroy it."

he walked over to your side in a flash, putting his hand around your neck gripping it. 

"show me, prove it to me. i expect you to have a huge stomach thats filled with my children by tomorrow." 

he had begun to suck on your neck bringing it all up to your lips which he devoured hungrily like a hunter hunting his prey, he removed his lips from you causing a saliva string between two lips. 

he carried you bridal style, "hold me." he deeply said, heavily breathing from the interactions you two did just now. 

you wrapped your arms around his neck, you knew how strong he was after all. Strongest of the strongest, emperor of emperors. 

you shut your eyes close, in a few seconds you two were in your chamber. 

he threw you on the bed, ripping off your heavily layered hanfu. every single piece was on the floor. like a beast.

"even if we do this so many times, i just cant help but adore your body. so white and innocent, i just want to ruin it. I'll swell my child inside you this time for sure."

that was all you heard before everything blurs. 

while you two were love making, some servants and maids gathered the entrance to your chambers. they whispered to each other, using the same plan they done for years to affect you. they all nod and left before the guards that guarded your chambers came back. 

by the next morning, your whole body hurt mostly your legs. you had to be bedridden for a while. every morning after sex, you'll always have a bowl of soup that helped with your pains. it was also prescribed to you by your imperial doctors. 

you nodded to your maids, letting them know to bring the soup. It was always like this for years after all. He went way more harsher than usual, probably to release his anger. 

By the time you were finished drowning in your thoughts, the servants had brought back your meal. 

you look at the hot freshly made soup that was placed on the little table on your bed, with a tea that helped with pain. 

you stir the soup around before lifting it up, but before you could even put it in your mouth. Your loyal old maid came rushing through the door with some guards and your husband with all worried faces, behind them was multiple servants and maids tied up, tortured to nearly death actually. 

"put down that spoon." your husband harshly said. 

you looked at the entrance of your chambers in confusion, "did you eat any?" asked a worried emperor.