𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

In the car Dustin explained that he kept Dart, Dart grew after he kept him and he trapped Dart somewhere near his house. "Wait a sec, how big?" Steve asked Dustin, he moved the car mirror so he could see Dustin's face "he's like this" He used his hands to show how big Dart is "He's as big as a dog" Cheryl said "It's just a lizard" Steve said, not believing Dustin. "It's not a lizard" Dustin disagreed, they started to argue about it until Dustin said something surprising.

"How do I know it's not just a lizard? Because his face opened up and ate my cat" Cheryl looked in the mirror that was pointed to Dustin "What? He ate your cat?!" She yelled at him, if Dustin didn't keep Dart, Mews would have been alive. "I didn't know he ate other animals!" Dustin yelled back at her "Mews is dead because of you!" 

Cheryl only met Mews once, when Penny visited Dustin for a new toy he got. Mews was an orange cat that loved everyone, especially dogs. 

"It's not my fault!" Steve stopped the car when they arrived "we're here" They all three got out of the car and went to the trunk, where Steve's nail bat was at, he grabbed it out of the car. "Can't believe you kept that" Cheryl touched one nail that was stuck in the wood "Luckily I did". Dustin walked the two older teens to where he hid Dart, it was in a red storm cellar that had chains on the handles.

"I don't hear shit" Steve said, he pointed the flashlight to the doors, Cheryl also had a flashlight in her hands, she decided to go down there with Steve in case something happens. "hes in there"

Steve hit the bat on the red doors "I think we should just go down there" Cheryl suggested "Are you crazy? You'll die in there" He informed the girl "Aw, is the king Steve scared?" She fake pouted "No! I'm not scared of some sort of cat eating.... monster" Cheryl raised her eyebrow at him.

"I swear if this is some sort of Halloween prank" Steve shined the flashlight directly in Dustin's eyes "you're dead."  Dustin kept blinking his eyes from the bright light "get that out of his face" Cheryl grabbed Steve's hand and pushed his hands down, so the light was no longer in Dustin's face and not hurting his eyes.

"It's not" Dustin told him seriously, Dustin handed him the keys to the chain that was tied on it. Steve gave Cheryl the keys instead of unlocking it himself "you big baby" Cheryl bent down and put the key in the hole, unlocking the lock. She took off the silver chains and threw them on the grass. Steve pointed his flashlight down there, nothing. "He's in there somewhere" Dustin said.

"Only one way to figure it out" Cheryl started to walk down the steps "hey hold on!" Steve rushed down there with her.

Cheryl moved her flashlight through out the place, there was no sight of Dart other then... his skin. "Steve" Cheryl called him over"What is it?" He walked to her side, Cheryl kicked the clear skin "is that supposed to be Dart" "its his skin... he shed his skin." She looked up at Steve's face, he had a worried expression.

He picked up the skin with his bat, slime fell off of it "I didn't need to see that" Cheryl covered her mouth with her hands, she felt like she was going to throw up any moment. "woah" Steve hit Cheryl's side with his elbow, getting her attention. 

The brick wall had a hole in it, the bricks weren't connected any more. The hole looked deep, as if Dart was digging in it forever. Steve went to get Dustin, when he came down the cellar Steve showed the skin then the giant hole "oh shit!"

"No way" "Dustin...  I don't think your trap worked" Cheryl said when she kneeled down to get a closer look at the hole, it went a long way, he definitely  escaped.