✿ operation G.A.S.P. ✿

This was long overdue bc exams (ew). I'll try my best to update as fast as I can and you can help by murdering the vote button to motivate me (; I'm super psyched I got 30k+ reads and almost 3k votes LET'S KEEP AT IT YEAH? I LOVE YOU ALL <3 sorry for any errors, i'll read over this later!!

Oh, and how about we try something a little different this chapter?

I dare every single one of you...to comment as much as you possibly can.

My goal for this chapter is 300 comments, let's see if we can make this happen (;

COMMENT AWAY MY CAREBEARS!!!

x caryllll

SEVEN

"He's wanted by almost every pack in the state."

"We call him the Assassin because of his symbol."

"The letter 'A' with two lines cutting through it diagonally in a cross."

"Luna, are you okay?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, blinking at the guy who was watching me with wary eyes.

"You've been staring into space for the past minute," he said when I didn't reply.

Had I?

"Oh," I bit my lip. "Sorry."

"Is something bothering you?" he asked, concern creasing his forehead.

Yes.

I wanted to scream.

Yes, something is bothering me. Everything is bothering me. I'm a werewolf hunter playing doctor for werewolves. I was the renown 'Assassin' who killed Mariam's uncle. I hadn't ran away when I had the chance. An asshole werewolf claims that I'm his mate and kidnapped me and refuses to let me go.

But instead, I cracked a small smile that couldn't have fooled anyone to save my life and picked up the disinfectant.

"I'm fine."

And he knew not to probe as I quietly treated his superficial wounds.

"Who's next?" I called out tiredly to the remaining werewolves lounging around the living room, awaiting their turn for their wounds to be treated.

My eyes flickered to the clock hanging on the wall.

It was only 6:30, but I was ready to keel over and sleep. And not to mention I hadn't eaten for the whole day, so my stomach was close to caving in on itself.

My attention got dragged away from the clock when my next 'patient' settled onto the seat previously occupied.

My eyes connected with a pair of dark brown eyes.

"Hey, Luna," he greeted with a bright smile, and recognition clicked in my brain. He had been the one to drag a half-dead Elliot through the doors before practically throwing him at me and hightailing it out of there.

I didn't smile back, too tired to even bother.

"Show me your wounds," I muttered, looking down as I dug through the first aid kit, grabbing the disinfectant and a wet cloth.

When I looked back up, I nearly choked on my own saliva.

"I said show me your wounds, not strip," I said incredulously.