Part 12

"No way?! Did he seriously give you his number?!" Sasha spoke in disbelief.

"He is angry all the damn time. And I just found out that he has dyslexia." I laughed as I gossiped about the boy who is from Australia.

"So.." she continued me.

"So what?"

"Are you going to text him?"

"Oh no way. I would never want to talk to that guy ever in my life." I put the paper I to my back pocket.

"So that's why you are keeping it?" She laughed as she pointed at my pocket.

I blushed.
"Shut up." I tried to hide my blushing.

----- ----- ----- -----

I was hanging in my room with Sasha.

My phone buzzed.

I picked it up from the desk.

...Kevin...

Fuck my life....

From: Kevin
Hey. Meet me at the school in 20. Time for your pay in. ;)

"Fucking A!!" I whispered as I grunted.

"What now? Did you text him?" she sprung up from the bed with excitement.

"No."

To: Kevin
Are you fucking retarded!? First you practically rape me and now you want me to blow you!??! You are out of you god damn mind.

"No. Just this stupid kid from school thats all." I lied as I returned to the computer.

I scrolled down my Facebook news feed.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Selfie. Blah. Blah. Selfie. Group selfie. Squad goals. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.
Oh!! Someone is throwing a party!?!
Who the fuck cares.

My phone buzzes again.

From: Kevin
Okay.. I guess this photo of you naked from earlier might as well be sent to EVERYONE. but who cares, right?? ;))) meet me in 20 mins.  Going to a party soon. :* see ya!!

... Fucking fuck fuck for fucks sakes...

Sasha saw my face.
" Hey dude, what's the matter? You are starting to freak me out." She said now propping herself up from the bed.

That's when I told her. I didn't wanna keep it from her. Actually, she could in fact help me.

After like 20 minutes explaining to her she was red in the face and about to tear up.

"Megan! How dare you not tell me right away!?!" She yelled, "I'm suppose to protect you and help you, but how am I suppose to do that if you are hiding major problems like that from me!??" She was fighting the tears. I could tell in the way her voice kept cracking.

"I'm sorry Sasha," I looked down at my lap as I felt guilty and then suddenly, anger filled me.
"but it's okay for you to go and have sex with Michael in my own bed??! How dare you get upset with me?!?" I stood up and Sasha just looked lost and vulnerable.
I felt my head pound and I needed air.

I stomped off and grabbed my cigarettes and ran down the stairs and outside.

How dare her yell at me?!
She has no right to.
I'm the one who should be yelling at her those things.
Like the time she became anorexic and became very very sick and I had no idea until she told me as she was in the hospital and I was so upset and angry and confused.
She could've died because she wasn't eating.

But as soon as I do it, she goes all ballistic.

At least I kept my cool and just sat there... For hours... holding her hand...
Wishing she would be okay...
I felt guilty again.

I lighted my cigarette and inhaled deeply, which made me cough a bit but I was fine.

I could've just sat there and told her I was sorry and maybe started to cry so she'd feel bad too.

Or maybe I just should've kept it to myself...

I felt my phone vibrate.
With a sigh, I exhaled and slid my phone out of my back pocket.

Words "Kevin" lit up on my screen.

I declined.

Again taking another long drag from my rig, I felt my phone vibrate again within seconds.

Why does everything happen to me?

Kevin, so once again I declined.

I should go apologize.

I finished up my rig and then again I felt my phone vibrate.

Thinking it's him again, went to decline the call but this time, it wasn't him...

It was my Facebook...

Notification after notification of kids from school commenting on a photo I was tagged in..

It was the picture he took of me..

"Wtf Kevin?! You are such a perv 😂😂"

"What a slut!!"

"Aye!! Kevin be gettin that ass thooo!!! 🙌👌💯💯"

"I knew she was into that kinky shit!! 😋"

"Yo Megan Hmu!"

And so many more..

I was panicking..

What is happening?!
How could he?!
They're all such udder assholes!!!
They don't even know that he sexually harassed me!!
Nobody would care though..

Do I really deserve this all?

—·—·—

I completely blanked out,

because,

Next thing I know, I'm in the bathroom..
With someone banging on the locked door with blood all over the floor..