yoongi in mind : 'finally feeling his soft lips . no one kissed me till now . oh come na baby kiss me ... why is he taking so long ?! ... chim chim your yoonie is waiting na ... come on na na na naaaa ! '

joon : yoongi ! ... yoongi !

yoongi : w-what ?! where is chim chim ?!

joon : he is infront of you . eat your breakfast . where were you lost ?!

yoongi *confusedly* : w-wasn't you going to kiss me too . i... i don't understand .

jimin *smirk * : no , i was just taking some fruits .

yoongi *sadly* : oh !

yoongi : babies , i want to tell you something .

he looked at them but no one was paying attention to what he was saying . kook was feeding jin and stealing some pecks from time to time while hopi was playing with his food while glancing at yoongi sadly.

yoongi sighed sadly coz of their behavior . jimin looked at him sadly but then shrugged it . he can't show it or his plan will fail .

joon looked at the sad expression of yoongi . he sighed and rubbed his hand on yoongi's thigh . yoongi looked at him and smiled softly . joon smiled back and then looked at his husbands with a serious expression .

joon *seriously* : i think you finished . go wash your hands and then to the living room !

they nodded but deep down they gulped nervously because of joon's serious tone . they left to wash their hands . jin stand up and started to take the empty plates to the kitchen . joon looked at yoongi and signaled him to follow jin . yoongi understood what namjoon is trying to do .

yoongi *whispers softly * : thank you ,baby .*pecks his lips * .

joon *whispers back* : no mention , baby !

_______________________

At The Kitchen

yoongi entered the kitchen and saw jin's back figure . he took a few slow steps towards his husband . he was so nervous . he missed his cute little pig a lot .he remembered the first time he saw jin at the hospital . he was wearing his white coat looking like a fallen angel . yoongi remembered how jin treated his wounds carefully .

Flashback

jin : sir , your wounds will take some time to heal , please be careful . and come after two days for the dressing .

yoongi was so lost at the gorgeous view infront of his own eyes . he can't believe that someone can be so angelic like this . yeah he has 3 husbands and he loves them a lot . but this male in front of him made him feel this feeling in his stomach again . his heart was beating so fast while his eyes couldn't leave his beautiful eyes .

jin : sir , are you okay ?!... is there something on my face ?!

yoongi : oh ... yeah , there is something on your ... lips !

jin : really , give me a second .

jin took out his phone and looked at it trying to see what is on his lips .

jin : i can't fin___ mmmm

yoongi pulled him on his lap and kissed his soft lips . he was kissing him passionately . jin was so shocked . he is experiencing this for the first time. it's his first kiss and whom stole it is his vip patient . yoongi pulled away because jin was not kissing him back .