"Ken, can you take a photo of me since the scene is so beautiful? " I asked.

"Sure Kuriko. I'll take a picture of you. " he said.

So he take a picture of me and he show me the picture.

"Is it beautiful Kuriko? " he asked.

"It's so beautiful Ken. Thank you. " I said smiling.

"You're welcome Kuriko. " he said.

"Can we selfie together Ken? " I asked.

"Sure Kuriko if you want. " he said.

We take a selfie for our memories. We take it 3 times and later we play at the park. We build a snowman and we throw snowballs at each other happily.

"Take it Kuriko! " he said as he throws snowballs at me.

"Take it too Ken! I will not lose to you. " I said as I throw snowballs at him.

So we throw snowballs at each other and finally I tackle him to the ground.

"I win and you lose Ken. " I said happily.

"Alright Kuriko you win. What do you want to eat for dinner? " he asked.

"I want you. " I said.

"Wait what? " he asked in a shock face.

"Just kidding Ken. I want to eat seafood." I said smiling.

"Alright Kuriko. Let's eat dinner and go back to the hotel early so we can have our fun in our room. " he said.

"What fun Ken? " I asked.

"You'll know. Anything also can. " he said.

Since the hotel we stay is near the beach and the restaurant, we will go to the beach tomorrow and go to the seafood restaurant instead. Because we come here early, there's less people here. We managed to find a seat and order our food quick. A few minutes later, our food arrived and we eat before it becomes cold. After he pays the food, we go back to the hotel and we go back to our room.

"Ken, shall we have our fun on the bathtub? " I asked.

"Sure since I have nothing to do. " he said.

After he lock our room door, we take our clothes off while he fill the bathtub with warm water and soap. When the water level of the bathtub is full, we sit on the bathtub and relax the warm water filled with soap.

"Ken, are you feeling very happy? " I asked.

"Yeah. I'm very happy of our marriage and our relationship. Just if we have kids, I really want them to survive childhood. " he said.

"Okay but are we old enough to have a child because we're too young for this. " I asked.

"Kuriko, I marry you is because I love you. We can have kids at this age or any age if you want also can. You can decide if you want kids. " he said.

"Okay Ken. It depends on you. I want or don't want kids now is not a problem. " I said.

"But Kuriko, do you want to have sex with you just like I did to you a few days ago? " he asked.

"Err... I'm really open-minded. Yes or no is not a problem for me. " I said.

"Okay Kuriko. " he said.

We sit on the bathtub for a few minutes until then I want to kiss him. So I kiss his lips in full force passionately. He touch my breasts and suck it.

"Oh Ken! Please don't stop! Pleasure me more. " I moaned.

"Do you want to continue on the bed Kuriko? " he asked.