The Kitsune

You know what, fuck it, I'm giving someone Kitsune powers.

I considered something less powerful but I've already decided to give someone else the power to use mythical entities abilities and I needed some one to be able to counter that.

I'm adding my own twist to it though. Without further ado, please welcome our newest OC.

-IXA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Log Entry #125

Kitsunes: Mythical entities

There are 14 types of kitsunes in this world, Heaven, Dark, Wind, Spirit, Fire, Earth, River, Ocean, Mountain, Forest, Thunder, Time and Sound.

Then, there are the hybrids. If a father and mother have equal amounts of power and proficiency in their abilities then there is a 1 in 390 chance their child will receive both elements.

And no. They don't do polygamous families. Jesus Christ Talon...

Heaven, Spirit and Time are the rarest types of Kitsune. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name's and Alias's: Jade "Shadow" Yoru || The Kitsune

Things to note: Jade is rather fond of Monotone and the other Watchers

Family: [Redacted] This was done by HIM.

Allegiances: The Watchers(Current), [Redacted: Alternate Timeline],                               [Redacted: Alternate Timeline]

Titles: "Blaze Of Glory" || "Nightmare Wraith" || "Hellfire Demon" || "The Prophet"

Age: 16, [18 in the Alternate Timeline]

Abilities: Shadow Cloaking (Hereditary) || Azure Flames || Teleportation || Dream Snatcher(Hereditary) || Future Sight || Minor time manipulation (Hereditary)|| Regular Flames || Enhanced Senses(Hereditary) || Healing & Regeneration (Self-Taught)

Ability Explanations: 

- Shadow Cloaking: Shadow appears around Jade and her allies for 10-15 seconds. This blinds enemies and stuns them for 4 seconds.

- Azure Flames: Fire that can be manipulated in anyway and can burn up to 3000 °C

- Teleportation: *Teleports behind you* "Omae wa mou shindeiru"

- Dream Snatcher: Infiltrate enemies dream and be able to do anything inside of the dreamscape. Yes. Anything.   D i d    I    s t u t t e r    ?

- Future Sight: See into the future. 

*Control: Goes up to 7 Seconds. 

*Vision: Goes up to years.

- Time Manipulation: The power of Time is in your hands.

- Regular flames: Flames that burn up to 1100°C

- Enhanced Senses: Hearing, Vision, Smell are boosted 6x compared to normal humans

- Healing and Self-Regeneration: The ability to heal yourself and others from injuries. Extensive training with said ability will allow some to heal even organs.

Likes:  Flowers(For some god forsaken reason), Protecting the others, Music, Healing, Burning the ever living shit out of whoever talks shit about her and her friends, Allies, Friends

Dislikes: Winter, Sickness, Poisons, Injured friends and allies, The Cultists and Raiders, Traitors

Weapons: Fists, Claws, Knives, Daggers, [Redacted: Alternate Timeline]

Appearance:

Non-combat