"Okay sure, and One Direction is coming back tomorrow." The girl rolled her eyes. "Have you two ever...?"

"Have we ever..." Harry trailed off.

"You know... you know..."

"What? Of course not, why would I tell you anyway? No offense, but that's like, personal. Way too personal." Harry was quick to reply, wanting nothing more than to finish the conversation. "But, uh, no never."

"Woah, never?" Harry had his arms crossed defensively, face showing a weird mix of annoyance and shame. "So your songs are like, hundred percent fictional? Go off, I guess."

"It's complicated, Sarah." At that the girl sighed. Harry slumped a little in his seat, avoiding making eye contact with the girl standing in front of him. "I've known Luna since we were pretty much teenagers... it's just difficult."

"It doesn't have to be." Sarah said. "Have you tried, like, talking to her?"

"We talk all the time, everyday."

"You big idiot." Harry knew what was coming, but he still raised his eyebrows, waiting for the girl to go on. "I don't mean talking about what song you're going to release next or what cereal you're going to get for breakfast... I mean have you ever tried talking to her about how you feel?"

"I don't even know how I feel." Harry mumbled. He  wanted nothing more than the ground to open and swallow him whole. "I'm pretty sure it's just hormones... or something... I've been spending a lot of time with her lately."

"You spend a lot of time with me and with Mitch too." Sarah stated. "Do you ever think about kissing my husband, Styles? And hormones? Really? What are you? Nineteen all of a sudden?"

Harry bursted into laughter. "What kind of question is that? My God. Never."

"You sure? He's pretty good looking."

"Where are you going with this?" Harry chuckled, "but I don't, alright?"

"You don't what?"

He groaned. "I don't think about kissing your husband. There. You happy now? You can keep him."

"Damn man! I really wanted to get rid of him."

"I'm telling Mitch."

"Relax, I'm just kidding, you asshole." She smiled wickedly. "But I guess you have your answer there, Styles." At that Sarah laughed louder, Harry's face burning with embarrassment. "You may not admit it out loud, but we both know that deep down you know pretty damn well what you want."

"Jones! Styles! I've been looking for you." Pauli yelled, running into the studio to meet his friends. "We all went over the set list and we approve of it."

"Fucking finally." Harry whispered a little too rough, pushing the pictures aside and hurrying to walk beside Sarah, making their way to meet their friend. "Can we not talk about this again, please?"

"Sure." Sarah answered. "But if Luna slips away from you because you were too much of a coward to admit how you feel about her, don't say I didn't warn you."

"You would just love that, wouldn't you?" Harry questioned.

"The part where I say 'I told you so'? Oh, absolutely." Sarah answered. "Seeing you be miserable just because you were too afraid to love? Never."

•••

Harry was having trouble falling asleep.

He didn't really know why. It could've been all the amount of caffeine he had consumed a few hours ago, or maybe it was the heat of the night. Maybe, just maybe, it was the way his mind was full of thoughts about Luna, having spent a whole week hanging nonstop with the girl.