I nod. "What about Jisoo?"

Lisa shakes her head and sighs. "It was less than a week after she came home and they told her that she was fired as the Head. Disrespectful bastards. She did so much for them! It was infuriating! They had the gall to replace Jisoo with me! I profusely declined! No one at the office wants Jisoo to leave. She's helped all of them in some way over her long career. It's just whether Jisoo wants to go or not."

I nod. "You take a shower and then maybe we can order take out or something."

She nods and leaves. I follow her but I go to Jisoo's bedroom and walk through it to see the bathroom door slightly ajar.

I nod and just sit on the bed next to her clothes.

I look around the room and see that it's still the same as before. I smile as I run my hand over the bed.

I hear her the shower turn off and I stare at the bathroom door and wait. Jisoo walks out a few moments later with her towel around her torso and using the walking stick to place where the bed is.

The cane hits my foot and she pauses. She drops her cane and her hand only lightly touches my hair before she says, "Jennie, what are you doing here?"

Her tone sounds exasperated and I just clasp my hands together in my lap. "I wanted to talk."

Her hand falls from my face to her clothes sitting right beside me. "What do you want to talk about?"

Why am I so nervous? This is Jisoo. The person you're in love with and your wife!

"I....I...." I sputter. Oh my gosh! This is actually embarrassing!

I see Jisoo sigh with her gaze just straight forward. "Can you leave? I'll wear my clothes."

I blink confusedly up at her. "I've literally seen you naked about 100 times. And I don't think that's an exaggeration."

She shakes her head and turns away. "Just leave."

I stand up in front of her and the towel brushes my front body. She takes a small step back. "Why are you acting like this Jisoo? This isn't you."

Jisoo rakes a hand through her hair and chuckles with her gaze focused somewhere else.

God. She's so hot.

"I'm acting different because I don't want you to see me naked?"

"What the hell are you going on about?!" I shout at her. "We literally had sex on every surface in this house! And suddenly I can't see you naked?!"

She throws her clothes on the bed and rubs her forehead while her other hand keeps a steady hold on the towel. "You're blowing this out of proportion! Why is this bothering you so much?"

I tighten my jaw. I grab her face and kiss her. I pull her hair out of the messy topknot so that it flows down and then sink my hands to her hair as my lips devour hers and she kisses me right back.

I turn her around and gently lower her onto the bed with me on top of her. I drag my lips from her mouth and across her cheek and down her neck. I can smell the lavender soap she uses as I suck and kiss the skin I didn't know I was craving.

I feel hands on my shoulder shove me and I fall beside her before she stands up quickly with a hand covering her face.

Something in my heart hurts at her rejection. "Why are you doing this?"

She grabs her cane and uses it walk to the bathroom and lock herself in the bathroom.

I hold back tears as I run out of the room.

••••••••••

I wake up not really feeling well after last night. I couldn't stop thinking about how different Jisoo was acting.

It's so strange and I tried to think of all the possibilities but nothing was coming to my head.

I brushed my teeth and stepped out of my bedroom and looked across to Jisoo's and see that her door is wide open.

I faintly hear the piano and I can't help my grin as I run down the hallway, down the stairs and see Jisoo sitting at the piano and playing with her head turned to the side so that her ear faces the piano.

"Jisoo," I say breathlessly. "You still play?"

She stops playing and her expressionless face is answer enough for me to know that she still isn't okay with me.

"I left something for you on the table."

I frown and turn to the dining table to see papers.

And my heart stops at the words on top.

DIVORCE

I look up at Jisoo and I hold the papers in front of me.

"Yeah. I'm not divorcing you," I say simply and rip up the papers.

••••••••••
To be continued 😉