Why Me

Dean had patches covering the places he got shot. One on the shoulder, one on the hip, and one on the lung. Dean was drained of energy and can barley breathe on his own. Castiel understood everything the doctor was staying to him.
When Dean awoke he was in pain, Castiel pressed the button for the nurses every time Dean had struggled with something.
Deans manager burst through the door one afternoon.
"Oh my God I just heard you got shot! How are you doing?" Jo asked walking over to his side.
Dean could barley speak, because he could barley breathe.
"We are taking it day by day" Castiel replied
Dean's eyes closed he was tired and wasn't up for a conversation about his career.
Jo sat down on the seat across from Castiel.
"So what exactly happened? Tell me every detail!" Jo was anxious to know.
"After things started to get better I was finally able to get him out of the house to go eat" Castiel explained looking into Jo's piercing brown eyes.
"We parked a bit away because there were barley any parking spaces left" Castiel continued
"As we walked he got shot" He finished his sentence in a mumble.
"Let's just hope for the best right? That's all you can do is hope. But what does hope mean if you can't do anything to help?"
Castiel nods in agreement.
Dean's heart monitor started to speed up fast and Castiel pressed the button and nurses flooded the room. Castiel left and felt hopeless as he watched from yonder.
It was day 3 in the hospital.
Dean was still helpless as he couldn't breathe with a machine helping him.
He was being sent home, but he had a oxygen tank he wore and pushed around with him.
Castiel drove the car up to the front of the hospital and got out helping Dean into the passenger seat.
They finally got Dean in the car after 10 mintues.
Dean looked out the window helplessly not wanting to talk.
Why do I deserve this!
What have I done wrong?
What did I do WRONG?
"Are you hungry Dean? I could pick up some food on the way home?" Castiel asked trying to lighten things up.
Dean shook his head no, and Cas kept on driving.
They reached their destination and got Dean inside, he sat on the couch staring at the neat house and the blank TV screen.
Cas came and sat next to him snuggling his head in Dean's chest.
"I missed you. I was so worried" Cas sniffles trying not to cry.
Dean just ran his fingers through Castiels hair not knowing what to say.
"Are you thirsty I can get you something to drink. We have some water or lemonade. Or if your not thirsty I can get you a snack or.." Castiel kept rambling and Dean kissed him to shut him up.
"Okay I get it" Castiel said wrapping an arm around Deans waist as they snuggled on the couch.
Dean breathed slowly through his nose with the help of his oxygen tank.
You're the PYT
Stands for paid, young, taken the chance to believe in me.