Ocean Breeze

"Tom!" I whine, bouncing up from the bottom. He laughs, splashing me again. "I'm going to drown if you keep doing that!" I joke, swimming my way to him with the help of the waves. He stands up fully as I barely get to him. His arms scoop me up, cradling me like a newborn.

"Awe! Little Alana can't swim in the ocean, she's too short!" I groan, hitting his shoulder. "Oh, you can?" He smirks, I twist my head. Before I can answer, he tosses me out into the deep part, laughing at me. The water engulfs me, going up my nose. I hit the bottom, jumping up from there, gasping for air. Tom is laughing his ass off.

"You jerk! I got water up my nose." I cry, the burning beginning. Tom laughs harder, waddling his way through the waves to rescue me once again. "Whoops, maybe you shouldn't be so snarky, baby. Gets you to the wrong places." He remarks, pulling me from the water. I rest my head on his shoulder, trying to get rid of the water still. Tom walks us in shore, laying me out on my towel.

I glare at him as he settles onto his towel beside me, looking all down my body. "Al, you should probably put more sunscreen on." He lays on his side facing me, as I face him on my own towel. "Can you do it?" I ask, smiling in hopefullness. "Sure, princess." He answers without hesitation, sitting up and digging in the beach bag we brought with us.

He pulls out the orange and blue bottle, instructing me to turn over on my frong first. I lay on my stomach, closing my eyes and resting my head on my arms. He lathers it on my back, around my bikini top and my shoulders. The back of my neck too, then moving down. He rubs the back of my thighs and down from there. Giving me a tiny massage in the process.

"Okay, switch." He mutters, I get up and turn over. He kneals over me, rubbing my neck and my shoulders. Around my chest with caution, not trying to feel me up. That's what gets me, Tom's respect is wonderful. He can be playful at times, but he's really not ever going to do anything to make me uncomfortable.

By the time he gets to my stomach, I feel ticklish, laughing and squirming a little. "Oh, so you're ticklish? Good to know." Tom smirks, rubbing the sunscreen into my thighs and so on. When he's done, he asks for the same. Of course I do.

Taking the bottle from his hands, I rub it into his shoulders. Giving him a massage too, pressing my thumbs into his shoulder muscles, he groans. "Feel nice?" I ask sweetly. "So nice." He mumbles, resting his head down. I do his whole back, then making him switch too.

I rub it on his chest, his abs. Feeling my heart begin to race just feeling it. The dips and curves of his fit body makes the heat in between my legs burn furiously. He chuckles, his stomach flexing with his laugh. "You're enjoying this too much, aren't you, Al? You like feeling me up?" I blush a bit, smiling sheepishly. "Maybe, but I can't help it!"

He tips his head back, smiling the same way. "You're such a freak, huh?" He asks, his voice sounding husky. I swallow, feeling the flustered feeling begin to bubble up inside me. Trying to maintain how much I blush as best I can. "You're just so.. handsome." I mutter, sliding my hands up his body. Resting them at his shoulders. His broad, muscular shoulders.

He sits forward, admiring me. A sly look on his face. "You like my body, huh?" Tom's voice sounds genuine. Not trying to get sexual with me. He's really curious. "Yeah, I really do." I find myself staring at his chest and stomach again, his huge arms and neck. Sharp jawline and skinny cheeks. Tom's mine? Woah.

"I'd hope, I've been working on this for a while. Since 2007." I bite my lip, he's like eye candy. "And just so you know, yes. It was all for you. I knew at some point you'd be mine, was a goal of mine." He adds, laying back down. I close the sunscreen bottle, placing it back in the bag. Laying down next to him back on my towel.