1

Izuku Midoriya had a job to do. It was to protect New York City as Spider-Man. He loved saving people it was something he was proud of. But Izuku Midoriya, the New York citizen, however, also had a job to do. He worked at the New York bugle as a photographer, a job he had gotten once he finished college.

He also had a part-time job at a pizzeria, which he was late for once again. While getting the pizza delivery to the customer, he had a small Spider-Man mission, two little children chasing a bouncy ball towards the street, saving them as the garbage truck drove ahead.

"Hey, kids. No playing on the street." Spider-Man softly told them, and the kids nodded.

Spider-Man went off, activating his webs and getting the pizza order back from the balcony he left it at just as the random citizen was about to eat that one slice Spider-Man got it back from him and went off once again.

Izuku was then fired when his boss found out how late the delivery was, ripping off the sticker of the pizza shop logo, off Izuku's helmet.

Izuku sighs in disappointment as he leaves the shop and rides back to his mom's apartment, where he is surprised with a small get-together party with Katsuki, Eijirou, and Denki, "Hey Izuku! How dare you be late for your birthday get-together!" Denki said.

"Uh ~ sorry I had a -"

"Taking pictures of Spider-Man again?" Katsuki smirked, and Izuku chuckled, walking to the blonde.

"How would you know, Kacchan? Are you stalking me?" Izuku teased.

Eijirou and Denki groaned, "Just fucking date already, I dunno why you shot him down if your acting like this?" Denki exclaimed and Eijirou gave him a look.

Yeah, that's right, Eijirou had asked Katsuki out a week after Touya's funeral. He was always there for him after Katsuki's kidnapping.

"Shut it! I was just messing with him..." Katsuki said with a grumble.

Inko scolded Katsuki and asked him to get some plates for cake and supper. Eijirou had chatted up Izuku and Denki about their recent events that had happened.

Eijirou and Denki ended up moving into the same apartment after college. They weren't dating for anything as Denki had Shinsou and Eijirou with a new job, Izuku didn't tell them that he got fired because he still had the bugle, and he was definitely not telling them about Spider-Man. They only suspected that Izuku knew Spider-Man, and that's the story he stuck with, Katsuki going with it as well.

Katsuki and Izuku weren't as close anymore after he rejected him, but they still talked whenever they were all hanging out at a cafè or just bumping into each other.

Katsuki actually got into some acting recently and had a play coming up, Izuku had told him that he was going to show up at the play.

It wasn't Katsuki's go plan after college but it was what he wanted to do for now, he was good at acting but he wanted to do some modeling for designers like his mom and dad's company but for now he wasn't ready for that.

He wanted experience with having eyes on him and getting the attention of good and bad feedback.

The get-together lasted till nine-thirty, everyine left home, and Inko had passed out on the kitchen table, Izuku looked around when he stumbled on some papers that had to do with money troubles

He didn't know how much his mother was struggling with income.

He didn't know if it was his problem to be talking about it with her, but that's what he was going to do anyway as she was going to soon be evicted from her apartment.

"Hey... Mom, wake up." Izuku spoke while rubbing her hand softly.

"Hm? Oh," Inko flutters her eyes open and looked around, "Everyone's gone, aren't they?"

Izuku nodded and watched as she slowly got up from the chair and walked to her bag on the counter as she spoke, telling Izuku about her dream of her husband. Izuku couldn't remember much as he only died when he was just three. But he knew he was a good man.

Izuku had mentioned the papers in the living room coffee table, Inko turned around and gave Izuku twenty dollars, "Here you go, kiddo!" She smiled, "You need this more than I do."

"No, I - I can't ta -"

"Yes, you can! You can take this money from me, It isn't much, god sake, so just take it! And don't you dare leave it here..." Inko said, her voice rising a little. She was close to tears.

Izuku couldn't see her this way, so he agreed to take the money and calmed her down with a smile.

Izuku kissed his mom's cheek, saying his goodbyes before heading to his own apartment that was late on rent.