"Oh, what's his name—" He was already dismissing me... so be it.

"His name doesn't matter he's dead." I see Matai's face drained of all energy.

"Oh... it was... it was him."

"This is the song I want to be produced first... under my name, but I can also produce my own, but that be a lot of work."

"I don't think he likes me," I whisper.

"You do come out as a harsh being." Ghost adds in. "But they're always the nonconformist way to success." I nod, the waiter comes by, and Ghost orders for the both of us.

"I don't want to be an industry plant or industry... flop" He smiles and nods.

"Well, I do think Charlie's fan would support you—"

"Oh, hey I know I didn't say shit for years but support me because I deserve it?" I said in my most influencer-sounding voice. I see Ghost chuckle slightly.

"When you do say it like that you do sound like an ass." We chuckled but I wasn't overly nervous I could survive the rest of my life living off the rewards money, but I remember what Charlie said...

It's all for him.

Hehm.

I look up. Ghost leans in and in a low tone.

"There's been some talk within Konni group," I feel my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah?"

"There been some rumors we didn't take him out... and some rumors about you." I nod and lean back in my seat. His eyes searched my face and I saw him waiting for a reply.

"They are stupid going to America, even stupider going after me," I spoke up.

"I still worried."

"I live in a gated community."

"That's not good enough."

"I have my guns—"

"You're still in danger," I look at him. I see his eyes; it was filled with years' worth of worry and sadness. "You can't... you can't end up like Charlie." My lips form a thin line.

Our food was delivered.

"I am not him—"

"You will be if the Konni group finds you."

"Let them," I said coldly and turned to my crab. I no longer wanted to eat, I just wanted to slap Ghost.

"I don't mean to upset you—"

"Well, you did." I felt my blood boil. I snap the leg of the crab and bite into the flesh. It was juicy and supple. I dipped it in butter ignoring the intense gaze of Ghost.

"I worry for you."

"Why?"

"I still love you." I looked up and his gaze was just as intense as the day I left 141. Strange and mysterious, judgmental, and worried. His face was still and blank, I guess when you wear a mask you don't have to move your face. He reached over and swiped my lips pulling butter from my lips.

"I've never met someone so annoying, yet charming, someone so tough, yet falling apart at every step you take. You still my heart." I stare at him in his dark brown eyes. My nose stings and my eyes glaze over, I blink and look down.

"I am not a good person—"

"Neither am I... Neither is most people in our field. I still want you." I felt my emotions break and I wanted to cry. I bit my tongue hard trying to stop my tears from falling in strange space.