Karrion smacked his lips, popping his eyes open. "He isn't here."

Noelle rolled her eyes playfully and lifted her t-shirt. Karrion gladly swirled his tongue around her right nipple. His teeth grazed it, making her hiss. Once he started sucking on the hard and fat nipple, Noelle released a moan, making him smirk. With one good suck, his eyes fluttered as the milk touched his taste buds. As he drank the milk, his tongue went back and forth across her nipple. Noelle's body started to shake. A lake was forming below. She spread her legs and shamelessly started rubbing her clit.

"Ugh! Why the fuck did we say no sex until our honeymoon?" Karrion shook his head with a frown, making Noelle holler at his attitude. She removed her fingers from between her lips and placed them in his mouth.

"Because I didn't want to be limping down the aisle. Four years, almost five years later, and that monster still ain't nothing to play with." Noelle frowned, making him laugh.

"It's your monster." Karrion retorted, making her laugh loudly.

"And I love that muthafucka too."

Karrion laughed and kissed her lips before laying his head back in her neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

At seven in the morning, Kashmir and Karim entered the suite their brother was sharing with his fiancée. They shook their heads and pulled the pillows from his head before wrapping him with them. He groaned and rolled. They laughed, watching his face frown once he realized Noelle's side was empty.

"Nooni?" He mumbled, making his brothers shake their heads.

"Nooni is downstairs getting her hair and makeup done. Get up and wash your ass, so you can get a touch-up on your cut." Kashmir stated as he yawned.

"Vimir still ain't returning y'all calls?" Karrion croaked out as he stretched, sitting up in the bed. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at his brothers. Kashmir and Karim looked at each other with a soft facial expression, which didn't do anything but answer Karrion's question.

Karrion chuckled and shook his head. "I guess since I ain't kissing our mother's ass, he ain't fucking with me? He better be lucky; I even gave him the courtesy of a fucking invitation. A fucking cry, baby. Let me shower real quick, so we can go. Can one of y'all fix me some breakfast?"

"I got you. You want something too, Kash?" Karim asked, and once he shook his head no, Karim exited the hotel room to head downstairs.

"As the big brother, it's only right to give you a few words. Fuck Vimir! This day is about you and Nooni! Anybody who has a problem with your union has got to go. Fuck our birth giver and her son. Didn't nobody tell him to stop talking to us. He did that on his own. If he wants to be delusional, we're going to let him be delusional by himself. You're a grown ass man with a family. You're supposed to protect your family and create boundaries. You did the right thing by removing that lady from your life. You're about to get married, Dinky! I'm proud of you. You have a beautiful ass woman, a beautiful ass daughter, and a handsome ass son. You won, Dinky!" Kash kissed his brother's forehead before letting him walk into the bathroom.

It was the wedding day, and everyone was on pins and needles. Noelle was happy. She was finally getting her fairytale ending. She had a beautiful baby girl, a baby boy, and a fine ass man. They were thriving in their careers, saving one patient at a time. Their union was beautiful. Noelle could have died the night they met, but God had other plans. The two crossed paths for a reason.

"That girl is getting marrieddddd! I'm so proud of you, sissy! After everything you've endured, I'm so glad you and Karrion found each other. You needed him, and he needed you. God blessed y'all times two! My niece is so beautiful and chunky it doesn't make any sense, and my handsome nephew is just as chunky! I don't know what God did when he decided to give Karrion another you." Lanelle joked, making everybody in the room laugh. Noelle fanned her face as she tried not to cry. She pulled her sister in for a big hug as they rocked side to side.