Chapter one

Wiishu was getting ready to go out with her friend. She literally ripped out all of her closet questioning what she should wear. She finally settled on a black -with pink dots- tank top and a cute pink skirt. She threw her hair into her normal messy bun and applied a natural makeup look.
She turned her phone on, questioning what the time is.
Wiishu's POV:
"Shit, I'm running late!"
I run to the door putting my black Rangers on and grabbed my black leather jacket.
I really love Brighton, ever since I've moved here, I've loved every single part of it. My favorite place in Brighton is the seashore. I just love the feeling of wet pebbles under my feet, I also love the sound of the waves crashing against the pebbles, I could sit there all day.
Because I love the seashore so much, me and my friend decided to go to our usual hangout place, the cafè by the seashore.
I check my phone again, it's 3:44.
"Shit I'm not gonna make it in time"
I dial my friend's number.
-"I'm really sorry Brit, but I think I'm gonna running a bit late"
-"It's okay, I'm in the cafè waiting for you"
-"Okay I'm on my way, bye"
I can see my uber, thank god. I hop in. "The Sea Side Cafe please"
-
-
-
-
Sorry this is a short chapter, I hope you liked it though