Part 19

BUMP BUMP BUMP

The bumper cars were my favorite ride. Mainly because you didn't need to know how to drive, but also because you could be as mean as you wanted. I guess that was all part of the fun of bumper cars. The fact that you could ram head-on into a total stranger and yet both laugh about it just made my day.

"You're going DOWN!" I chased Tyler all around the bumper car rink until I finally jerked the car to the right and cut the corner, hitting his car and causing him to spin around to face me.

"Oh really." Tyler raised one of his eyebrows and then pressed on the gas pedal at the same moment I threw the car in reverse.

"I'm better than you Tyler. I always have been!!" I was shouting at him over my shoulder, and I gracefully made my way backwards through the crowd of bumper cars, avoiding being hit and eventually loosing Tyler. "Sucker!" I stuck my tounge out and contiuned avoiding every crash. I really was good at bumper cars.

When the ride ended, everyone stood up and clapped. This was a custom at every county fair that came through our town. I met back up with Tyler at the exit and he laced his fingers through mine before leading me to the new "Lover's Canal" ride.

"Let's go for a slower ride. Okay?" His eyes had a little sparkle in them, and I couldn't help blushing before nodding 'okay'. We waited in line, and before long it was our turn. "After you." He smiled at me, and then followed into the boat. I noticed that it was actually a water ride, and I prayed that the boat wouldn't sink.

"Tyler, what if we get wet? My phone is in my pocket, and I don't like rides like this." I was clenching onto the padded metal bar that was holding us in, but Tyler just put his arms around me and shushed me.

After floating through the water for about two minutes, we floated into a scene that had swans and a sunset, and I started to relax a bit.

"Don't be scared. I'm here. I've got you. I love you." He turned my face towards him and kissed me as gently as possible.

"I-I love you too."

As the day ended with the "Lover's Canal" ride, Tyler and I made our way back to his car. We both got in without a word and I could see that he was in some extremely deep thought, so I didn't bother him. He started up the car and headed back to the house. I tried to stay awake but the events and little sleep from the weekend were starting to take their toll on me, and soon enough I was feeling their full effects. I leaned my head on the window and before I knew it I was completely asleep.

 When we stopped at the house, Tyler carried me in and layed me on the bed.

"One last surprise. Please." I whispered into his ear.

He slowly kissed my neck and traced the outline of some shape on my stomach. My whole body was tingling and I tried not to wiggle, I didn’t want to ruin the moment. Then, he did something I didn’t expect. He slowly started kissing lower and lower, and he intertwined he fingers in mine. I gasped with unexpectantly and he stopped.

“No. Don’t stop.” I didn’t mean to sound so desperate, but he smiled and nodded.

He moved back up to my face and started kissing every part of me except for my lips. I grabbed his hair with my hands and pulled his face to mine. I smiled and he kissed me extremely gently. I was tired of him being scared of kissing me. I moved my head and pressed my lips harder against his. I traced my tongue on his lips but when I did that he wrapped his arms around me, turned me over so that he was on top of me, and then kissed me for so long, my head started to spin from the excitement and lack of oxygen.

I decided to be daring and moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt. I pulled up on it, and he straddled me and leaned back to take off his shirt. I giggled when he pulled it off and then he tackled me.

****Tyler’s POV***********

I was startled away at around three in the morning with a fever and a headache. I figured it was just from the rigorous activity that had occurred a few hours ago, so I kissed Allie on the forehead and got up to get an aspirin.

 I walked into the bathroom and felt a little dizzy, but I got out the bottle of aspirin and swallowed it without thinking. After stumbling up to bed, I laid back down and was asleep before I could look at the clock to see how long I had been gone.

***Allie’s POV*************

I woke up to sunlight on my face. I smiled as I recalled the night I had, but then blushed when I realized Tyler was hugging my naked body. I slowly got up with the sheet wrapped around me and leaned back down to give him a little kiss before taking a shower. I was surprised when I felt that he had a fever. I shook him awake, but I could tell he wasn't feeling great.

"You. Infected me." He laughed a little and rolled back over.

"Do you want some chicken noodle soup? I can make some for you." I felt slightly responsible for him being sick, but when he nodded yes to the offer of soup, I went downstairs and felt productive when I started the soup.

******

It was a week later that I noticed Ty wasn't feeling any better. I decided to take him to the doctor, and after running a few tests they told me that it was just the flu. I felt relieved, and helped him start feeling better.