Chapter 6- Apology?

"Hello everybody." Eclipse begun tilting his head slightly before breaking off chuckling. "We are gonna be going to see these i-losers." He correct himself as Typhoon pulled up a clip of Freddy, Baby and Gregory. "You get that. Great. We wanted to see if they were telling the truth about Roxy, but I don't think they are." He stated pressing his hands against the mirror. 

"Okay. Do you think they are telling the truth because I don't think so. We're just- its okay, what we're gonna have to do is trick them into thinking we're actually apologetic. They can't catch up too quickly can they." He begun to laugh manically whilst he messed with his rays. "We'll see you in the next episode that begins, I don't know... now." At the end his voice went a tad bit deeper.

With that the title screen 'The Eclipse and Typhoon show' came up which glitched as per usual as the lettering came up on screen before then departing after a few seconds of sitting there.

"Oh let's see." Eclipse hummed as the two approached the house.

"I think I just saw Freddy then." Typhoon stated as he caught a glance of him through the window.

The house itself was a large and creamy colour with multiple glass panes allowing one to view inside the property. The very front room being a kitchen dinner lounge. It was honestly quite pleasant and Typhoon somewhat envied how pleasant it appeared first glance.

Moment's later they had approached the double door that was surrounded by small panes of glass. "Oh yeah. It looks like you're with Roxanne right now aren't you." Eclipse spoke practically pressing himself up to the glass.

"Is that Gregory?" Typhoon asked seeing the three round the pool that was at the back of the property.

"And this is a fireworks gun." Freddy explained firing the red tube in hand before giving it to Gregory.

Eclipse rolled his head back and moved away from the door to see a large firework go off in the sky. Typhoon merely face palmed and grumbled something under his breath. Dragging his yellow, clawed hand down his face  as he rolled his eyes.

"And this is a water gun." Baby giggled as she sprayed water round the place.

"Oh god." Freddy stated, firing fireworks into the house.

"We love property damage here." Typhoon spoke with a small grin as Eclipse once again  approached the door as he chuckled.

"Watch where you shoot that fire works." (Baby)

"Gregory, Gregory." Gregory chuckled at the carnage he was causing.

"Oh my gosh." Baby spoke in an exasperated tone.

With that Eclipse begun to knock on the door as Gregory spoke. "We can't hurt people. Just lights..."

"Here here. Gregory, Gregory take this one. Take this one that thing's up there." Freddy instructed taking the red one from Gregory and giving him a green one.

Eclipse continued knocking which seemingly got no one's attention. Typhoon tapped him on the shoulder to get him to move out the way. Where he proceeded to knock at a faster rate which caught Baby's attention.

"Guys? Guys. Guys!" Baby spoke trying to grab their attention.

"Okay. Oh." (Gregory)

"Did you have someone, um expected to visit?" Baby asked.

"No, I didn't." Freddy responded.

Typhoon and Eclipse chuckling, quite amused by the scenario. "This will be funny." Eclipse spoke in an amused tone.

"Tell me about it my dear associate." Typhoon snickered.

Freddy approached the door, "Um, hello." And with that he immediately backed away seeing who was there.