ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖...

Start from the beginning

I'd rather not mention Ivan unless it's necessary.

"I see. Well Darren you have to understand that things like this usually happen with friends groups especially if two are the opposite sex and have had some kind of feelings for each other, whether it's crushes or just sexual attraction."

"I wish I could tell them how weird it makes me feel. Am I weird for feeling weird about it?"

"It's normal. You've all been friends for a long time. There's never really an answer for these sort of things. You can be honest and see what they say but it's likely they don't know what's happening themselves. It's your senior year just live as much as you can. You're only young once. Decide whether this is a problem or if it's something you'll look back on and laugh."

We pull up and he slowly stops at the front gate where everyone gets dropped off. He puts it in park then turns to me. "Just maybe talk to them about it if it's too much. I love you son." He gives me a warm smile then pats my shoulder before shoving me a little. "Alright go on before your mother kills me for taking too long." He chuckles lightly.

I open the car door, stepping out but turn and duck down, "Thanks dad I really needed this."
I give a small smile. "Love you see you at home." I shut the door then walk off into the gate. Puffing out some air from my cheeks.

Let's hope today isn't so bad. I have about two classes with Hayes and one with Kyle. I might just talk about it with them alone.

It's second period now. I'm whispering with Kyle while we wait for the time to run out for lunch. Suddenly seeing my phone light up with a message notification from Ivan, causing me to smile as I unlock my phone and start to message back.

"Who's that?" Kyle whispers.

"Uh you remember that purple hair guy from the party? The one I fucked. It's him." I bite my lip while staring at my phone still typing.

"Oh...you guys been talking ever since?" His voice a normal volume now.

"Just barely this morning when I remembered I have his number." I laugh before coughing not realizing how loud I was being, keeping my eyes to my phone.

I hear Kyle clear his throat making me turn my head to face him. "Yes?" I ask.

He looks angry but changes his face when he realized I turned to him. "Uh I- I just was wondering is all." He drops his head to look at the textbook.

"Okay weirdo." I turn back to my phone and continue messaging Ivan.

It's going pretty well, I even ask him what school he goes to. Apparently his school and mine have a football game against each other Friday.

Ivan DreamDaddy 🤤: R U gonna go? I am and I'd be down 2 see you again 😏

Me: Maybe a quickie in the bathroom?

I smile to myself after pressing send. What a little whore I am. I sigh as I smile.

Ivan DreamDaddy 🤤: Whatever you want as long as you're there cutie 🥴

Me: Bet 😏

I smile cockily putting my phone face down before feeling it vibrate on the desk. Turning my phone over to see the message.

Ivan DreamDaddy 🤤: Send me a pic of you?

I pick up my phone to answer him.

Me: maybe at lunch 😉

I put my phone in my pocket as the bell rings. "Hey um I gotta go to the bathroom, text me where you guys are eating." I say, shoving my book and notes into my backpack.