𝐢𝐢. kleos

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Percy Jackson was not a demi-god, he did not kill the Minotaur and his mother was not dead.

These were facts he so desperately wished were true, particularly as he stared at the plastic bag of blue candy he had just pulled out of the backpack that housed he meagre, remaining belongings.

His current home was a Camp for Halfbloods which hadn't existed in his world until two days ago and his current bed was a pillow and a roll out mat on the floor of the Hermes cabin with the eyes of what felt like everyone in the world latched on him.

Yippee! How fun.

"That's the Kid. I think he's the one who killed the Minotaur." A voice whispered from the other side of the room but just painfully loud enough for Percy to hear.

His eyes lifted at that and he came face to face with a group of guys a couple years older than him who were looking down at him though only one stepped forward. He was a handsome guy with jet black hair and a scar running down his otherwise smooth, tan cheek. He, like everyone else in the room, was decked out in the average Camp Halfblood mercy which seemed to consist of an Orang tee and a beaded necklace though his head significantly more beads than the others.

"Look, if you want to give me a hard time, do it tomorrow." Percy stated, standing and looking up at the guy in question. He was desperate, exhausted, and he didn't know if he'd be able to deal with bullies at this point. "I can't do anymore today."

"Heard what happened to you on the hill. And I just..." The guy said, shrugging a little but not even a hint of unkindliness in his tone as he spoke. "...Wanted to say I'm really sorry."

Now Percy felt bad. Great.

"I know what you're going through. Believe me." The scarred guy continued, his voice deep with sympathy. Something Percy didn't know if he liked or not yet. Breaking the uncomfortable tension in the air, Luke put out his hand for Percy to shake. "I'm Luke."

"I'm Percy."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Grover!" A honey sweet voice exclaimed from behind the Satyr who nearly jumped at the sound as he began to make his way into the forrest. "It's just me, don't worry."

"Oh, hey Dahlia." Grover said brightly as the daughter of Aphrodite pulled him into her arms.

"I'm so glad you're home safe, we missed you so much." Dahlia said brightly as she released him from his hold. He couldn't help but look at the way her face seemed to reflect sunshine itself and he looked away with a blush that thankfully she didn't notice. She was beautiful but Luke Castellan with a sword is scarier. "Is Percy okay? I haven't seen him since we stitched him up?"

"Oh, yeah he is." Grover said, scratching the back of his head at the mention of his friend. "He's in the Hermes cabin now, I think he woke up a few hours ago."

"Okay, I'll go visit him after." Dahlia said with a smile, handing Grover a nice packed pink package. "Don't worry, it's recyclable."

"What is it?"

"Open it." She nudged, watching eagerly as he did so. But as he reached a box, he couldn't help the joy that spread over his face. "I know they're your favourite so..."

"Thank you so much!" Grover exclaimed, shoving the vegan chocolate chip cooking into his mouth and groaning. "It's so good."

"First of all, mouth closed when talking honey." Dahlia said with a laugh. "Second of all, there are plenty more where that came from. Pop by when you want some more. We're all so so proud of you, but I have to run and say hello to Minotaur boy."