𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄 was born to the goddess of love and a man who seemed incapable of love. Particularly to his young daughter. Dahlia could see some of the love and beauty her mother must of seen before her father became a husk but leftover scraps of what a man used to be was not enough.

Years being neglected and ignored were enough for eight year old Dahlia so she was lucky when, on the way out of her fathers home in Los Angeles and halfway down the coast, she was found by a kindly Satyr woman named Brooke who was tasked with the task of bringing her to Camp Halfblood. Something she succeeded in doing.

But Brooke did not survive the Minotaur who awaited them at the barrier.

Dahlia was grateful everyday for Brooke's sacrifice.

But that never stopped the guilt.

She was eight years old when she arrived at Camp Halfblood and it took only two days until she was claimed by Aphrodite and it only took two years for her to become the head counsellor of Cabin 10 at the age of ten. Two years since she had arrived and two years since she had last seen her family.

And yet, she had a new family.

But it would be four years until she found her true family.

For it would be two years until the daughter of the sky, the daughter of wisdom and the son of thieves would find themselves at her home. At Camp Halfblood.

And her life would change forever.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·