Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*JC's POV*

"Are you alright, buddy?" I leaned against the door frame.

"No," Connor didn't get up from his knees.

"Well, I-" his phone beeped, cutting me off.

"It's Talia," a smile creeped onto his face, but quickly disappeared.

"What's it say?"

"It says 'Forget about me. Find the one, treat her right and NEVER let her go, for me.'" He threw his phone down, "Doesn't she get it!? That's what I was trying to do! I- she-" he sobbed harder.

"Connor, it'll be alright. You'll get over her," I sat down and patted him on the back.

"No, JC, you don't understand," he said.

"I know I don't, but I'm trying. I'm really sorry, buddy. Honestly, she's missing out," I attempted to comfort him.

"No, I am."

I got up and walked back into the living room.

"I think we need to give Connor some space. I think this trip has ended early," Ricardo said.

"I agree, but someone needs to stay with him," I said.

Ricky raised his hand, "I will."

"Alright. Come on, guys. We'll find a hotel until we can get flights home," Ricardo said. We all nodded and gathered our belongings.

"I'm really going to miss her," Trevor said.

"Me too," the rest of us said at once, then laughed.

*Ricky's POV*

Connor walked out of his bedroom and looked puzzled.

"Where is everyone? It's only one in the afternoon."

"They, uh, left. They wanted to give you space, but none of us wanted you to be all alone, so I volunteered to stay."

"Oh," he said and walked back into his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To make a video. That always makes me feel better," he called from his room.

"But its not Monday," I laughed.

"I don't care. Hopefully it will help," he sighed.

*Talia's POV*

After being hammered with questions and telling my mom the whole truth, I decided to go upstairs and just unwind. I pulled out my laptop and opened my web browser.

My homepage was YouTube. I saw a new video from, my heart stopped, Connor Franta. It was titled "Cheer Me Up, Maybe?."

I clicked on it and sat on my bed.

"Hey, its Connor. I know its not Monday, but I just needed to talk to you. I didn't want to put this on my second channel, because I feel like this is important. I've had some stuff going on lately, and I'm really sad. My girlfriend and I broke up, and some other personal things, but I'm broken. I feel like I can't be fixed..." There was more but I didn't listen. I shoved my laptop away and pulled my knees to my chest. I didn't cry, I just sat there for a long time. Did I really break his heart?