Urmila chided with jerk pulling her hand out KS and stood up to leave but KS held her wrist tightly.

" Abhi humari baat puri nahi hui. Nahi hua humara baat abhi. Phir kahe humse aise bhaag rahi hai ap?

Hum koi rakshas nahi hai joh apko kha jaye gay .Bolna humne, humko sirf bus apse yahi pouchna tha aakhir bar.

Sirf aakhir bar, humari ankho main dekh kar bol dijiye ke ke ap Haseena Malik nahi koi aur hai.

Hum chupchap yaha se chale jaye gay. Bus ek bar humko apki ankho se sach suna hai"

KS said sternly and pulling Urmila towards her that she in swift motion lean Urmila's hands leaned on KS shoulders.

She looked at KS and smelling corrupt desires rising in KS blood, she tries to pull herself apart from her before she could get successful.

" Phele jawab do"

KS asked making Urmila looked into her eyes and look deep inside Urmila eyes. She again repeated her question with hope rising in her eyes thinking eyes never lies.

" Ap madam sir ho?"

Without tearing gaze from KS desert eyes. Urmila shook her head and answered KS question.

" Urmila Mahdev Mathre, hai main."

Getting the answer of her longing desires. KS eyes involuntarily gets closed. The journey of two strangers, to colleagues, to unwanted hate to friendship and to unknown desires between KS and HM flashes in front of KS orbs like a breeze flies above the shore of sea.

She abruptly opened her eyes when she felt Urmila is getting away from her.

Giving her dead look, KS held her from nape and pulling her close enough to herself husky whispered against her warm cheek.

Aaj joh tere dhar se khaali
chale jaye gay

Phir khud ke liya he saza ban jaye gay

Hogi phir teri bhi jaag haasiyi

Jab yaad aye gayi tujhe meri yeh duhai.

Ke tab nah rahy gay
yaar tera hum.......

Angrily pulling Urmila apart from her, KS pushed her on bed that she falls back on bed.