"i saved her from him, looked as if he was about to punch her," rico continued, and virgil felt his chest tighten at the thought. "he'd never hit her before, wouldn't dare. he was more mentally abusive, but that doesn't make it any better."

trent gaped in realisation, daniela had told him all about callum before, about how she was worried to get into a new relationship after her last boyfriend drained her inside and out. he remembered it like the moment was yesterday, how he brought her in his arms and promised quietly in her ear how he wouldn't ever turn out like that.

she opened up to him, must have been around may time. she told him everything callum had made her do, or what he had done to her. trent was not that much of a violent person when off the pitch, unless someone snatched his phone off him when it was unlocked, but laid there that night, listening to all the shit callum had put his girl through, he's never wanted to kill someone sooner.

"so she's marrying an abuser?" kylian questioned, letting out a breath when the cousins both nodded their heads at him. "fuck..."

"she isn't marrying anyone," trent argued, causing kylian to huff loudly at him. "this fucking wedding ain't happening, not on my fucking watch."

"oh yeah, einstein? and how are you going to stop that?" kylian retorted, and trent bit on his tongue, stopping himself saying something he'd regret.

"can you two stop?" chloe snapped loudly, the two snapping their heads towards her in surprise. "all you've done these past few days is just argue, and argue, and argue. it's so fucking annoying! dani is missing and you two are far more bothered about winning a silly argument then winning her back! have either of you looked in the mirror recently? you're embarrassing yourselves. grow up!"

virgil sighed at their quietness. "she's saying what we're all thinking, she just worded it a bit harsher than we would."

"i think their arguments are a quite funny," emily shrugged.

"i think you need to learn how to read the fucking room," rico retorted, causing her to gape at him in shock.

"i think we all need to shut the fuck up!" frida then cut in, cutting rico and emily short from having an argument as she stared at them harshly.

dominik nodded. "what she said!"

"of course you agree with her," jarell teased.

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"hello?!" chloe shouted again, everyone looking at her to listen to what she had to say. "do you even care that dani's gone?"

rico frowned. "why would you ask that?"

"because you're all acting like a bunch of ignorant cunts," she seethed in his face. "stop arguing! how hard is it? your sister, frida's best friend, my sister, virgil's daughter, naomi's cousin, jarell and jobe's mother, kylian's best friend; the girl trent loves! is missing?" she listed off, causing a few of them to bow their heads in guilt. "find shame."

virgil quickly threw his arms around chloe as she softly rested her head on his chest, calming down almost instantly. trent smiled at the sight — ever since virgil had moved to liverpool, he had taken both trent and chloe under his wing.

it all started when virgil noticed an eleven year old chloe wandering through the anfield halls, he had approached her, asked her if she was alright and if she knew where her parents were. chloe, being the comedic genius she is, replied with that they were both in jail. virgil didn't know how to respond, but was saved by trent running over and hugging her, hearing her congratulate him.