"Niall, what are you doing?" I asked against his lips. 

"M'horny now." He whined and kissed me harder. 

"Can't do anything love, s'the time of the month." I say to him and pat his cheek. He groaned loudly, tipping his head back and then stomping his legs against the floor like a child. "Niall, calm down." I chuckle and press my palm against his knee so he would stop stomping. 

"I want you." He pouted and looked over at me. 

"No can do boy. We are not having period sex." I said to him and he scrunched his nose. 

"Ew.." He grimaced and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I know." I chuckled and climbed on his lap. "Here, I can still get you off." I say to him and start to  unbutton his jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down. He smiled and helped me push them down slightly along with his boxers after a few minutes of palming him. I gently kissed him again as I pulled down his boxers. 

"Fuck." He groaned when I grasped his and he kissed me back harder. We kept kissing and kissing while I gently fondled with him until we heard the door open. "Fuck." Niall cursed but it wasn't in pleasure this time. He quickly pushed me off him and stood up and just as he was zipping his pants up Maura came in, holding her shopping bags and frowning at him as he buttoned his trousers. 

"I was just doing some last minute shopping." She eyed him. "Did I interrupt?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"No." I said at the same time Niall said "Yes." Very loudly and clearly. She chuckled and then almost dropped her bags with how heavy they were. 

"Niall, help your mother." I said to him as I watched her struggle. He gave me the death glare before he  went and took all the bags off her, taking them to the kitchen for her and then coming back to me. 

"I hate you so much." He jumped on the couch beside me again and wrapped his arms around me. 

"You love me really." I patted his forearm and kissed him gently again. 

"Yeah, I know." He sighed and fake pouted. "I love ya too much, ya wee blondie." He giggled and I swatted him. 

Why did I agree to spend Christmas with this goose?

Oh yeah, that's right, I fucking love him!

____________

"Wake up babe!" Niall exclaimed, jumping up and down on the bed to wake me up. "S'Christmas morning." He smiled and kissed my forehead as I opened my eyes. I smiled up at him and he giggled like a schoolgirl. 

"Well Merry Christmas." I smiled up at him and briefly kissed his lips. 

"Merry Christmas darling." He grinned and bit his lip. He seemed to look pretty ecstatic. "Will we go downstairs?" He asked, running his hands through my hair and smiling widely at me. I nodded and kissed his cheek, standing on and pulling on one of Niall's sweaters. 

"I got you a really crappy gift by the way." I said to him and blushed, taking the bag it was in out of our suitcase. 

"I didn't get you a very great gift either." He shrugged taking out bags from his wardrobe and looking over at me. "Come on, me mam will be waiting." He smiled. I followed him down the stairs and downstairs was his mom who was in the kitchen getting Christmas dinner ready. 

"Oh Merry Christmas." She said to us and gave us both a massive hug and sloppy kiss on the cheek. 

"Mammy stop." He whined, wiping his cheek where she had left some lipgloss.