Prologue

"Ling, it's time for you to go back home." The Duke.
Ling just stayed silent while reading the newspaper. "Ling. Please. Lihskio needs you. As you can see in the news, we've been attacked by the neighbouring countries because we lack of support."
"Ling Zhen. You are my only child. If you get back home and earn trust from our allies like how you did before, maybe..."
"You're the only one I can count on."
"Surely, father.", Ling replied that made the Duke smile tearfully.
As they were on their way to Lihskio, a sudden attack happened.
"An ambush!"
"Be careful, your majesty."
"Ling, are you okay?", the Duke.
"What happened?"
"It's just like this when I'm finding you. I didn't think that it will also happen after I found you."
"They've been tailing us since that day the Emperor went to the palace."
"The Emperor?"
"Ling. You are the soon-to-be Empress. The Emperor went crazy when he knew that you ran away from home."
"He's the reason why I ran away."
"Yeah. And that made him feel like you abandoned him and declared war all over the neighboring countries."
"He's really... insane."
Ling sighed and hold the ring that the locksmith gave her tightly. "I hope this craziness end."

Axion's POV

"Your majesty. We already found the princess of Lihskio. She's with the Duke."
"Oh. She finally made her mind and decided to go back?" Tsk. Your highness. I know it will not last long until you'll be back to me.
"Send some of the knights and bring her here."
My lady. I missed you. It's been a very long time for us.
"Hmm... Hmm..."
"What's with his majesty? Why is he humming?"
"Shh.. He must be happy that Princess Ling Zhen is back."
"Really? Oh my. It's been a long time."
"Right? Everyone missed her highness."
"Especially the Emperor."
Why are they talking about something like that behind me? I can hear them. But, I will not punish them since I'm glad that my princess is back.
"Hmm... Hmm..." hahahaha
My lady. I can't wait to see you. You've made me declare war until you decided to come back. Still, I made the right decision.
"All the birds are humming~ hmm..."
"The ocean is waving at us~ hmm..."
"Can't wait to see you~ hmm..."
"Your HIGHNESS!!! HA! HA! HA!"
"Oh no! What happened to the Emperor?"
"Why is he laughing like that?"
"That is a symptom."
"Huh? A symptom?"
"Yeah. A symptom of lovesickness." Zero sighed and left. I guess he can't handle me.
I miss you my lady. When am I going to see you? I can't wait..
"What now?"
"I think he's tearing up."
"Gosh. The tyrant becomes a golden retriever puppy because of love."
"What golden retriever? He's crazy."
"Shh.."