ARHAAN♤SINGH♤SOORYAVANSHI

Comenzar desde el principio

After 30 mins:

We both were ready in matching sets.

I reached down to have breakfast with my family and made Aashvi sit on the crib

I hugged Mom and Dad.
Dad taunted me jokingly and said,
"Tu ghar par hai bhi? Pata nahi mujhe toh laaga tune ghar chodh diya hai.."
Mom laughed at his words while I made an annoyed face.

(You're really at home? I thought you had left home.)

"Bhaiii!"
I followed the direction of the voice to see Adwait, Aadhish and Aahana.

All three of them came and hugged me tightly.
I know they are my siblings but that doesn't give them the right to hug me anytime they want, especially when I hate it.
But right now, it was the least of my concern.
I was shocked to see Adwait. He was supposed to be in America for his Master's as far as I remember.

I pulled back from the hug to ask him, "When did you come back?"

"Two days ago. And you didn't even care to look around the house"
He said with his usual annoying sarcastic smile.

We all went towards the table and waited for Dadu and Dadi.
After a few minutes Dadu came down holding Dadi's hands.
They both really are couple goals.

But love in this generation doesn't exist. All you see is untrustworthy people ready to betray anyone for materialistic happiness. Loyalty has a cost now. You need money to have loyal people.
Well it's not a problem for a person like me who has millions to spend every day but that doesn't mean loyalty should always have a price tag.
People are afraid of me but not loyal. They fear that I might kill them if they go up against me but they aren't loyal.

I brushed away my thoughts and went ahead to grab Dadu's hands to help him Get down with ease.
I wished them both good morning and touched their feet as I hadn't met them for a week now even after being under the same roof.

45 minutes later:

We left for the picnic in 2 cars.
I drove the G-Wagon and My dad drove the BMW- XM .